- CrackBerry User
- 29 Posts
Thinking of changing to a 9320.
At present I have a Bold 9780 and I was looking at a Curve 9320 in our local supermarket. Is this a good move, as I noticed the 9320 has OS7, along with a bit more up to date! Trying the keyboard on the 9320, it feels better than my Bold. Anyone made the move to a curve from a bold? Would be interested to know opinion on the move!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Master
11-03-2012, 11:29 AM #3
- 1,291 Posts
Re: Thinking of changing to a 9320.
plus the battery life on a bold 9780 is better than any of the os 7 phones , i am just waiting for the new bbx to launch which would be in the 1st quater nxt yr i would suggest u to wait it out coz there is hardly anytime left8300 / 8900 / 9000 / 9780 / 9700
- By buckwheat416 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 16Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:26 AM
- By jimmyknuckles32 in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:50 PM
- By dvigue in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 23Last Post: 05-22-2009, 11:35 AM
- By kmeyers02 in forum T-MobileReplies: 15Last Post: 05-10-2008, 07:43 PM
- By pammyhound in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:59 PM