Hello

I recently installed a BBM Popup application which I love using, however these application types require saving chat history to the device in order for them to work. Unfortunately, the only feature missing from this Popup app is a "clean history" feature & being a person who needs to keep her beloved BB Bold 9780 clean from clutter at all times, I searched for my chat history folder, chose "Add to Home Screen", checked "Make favorite" & clicked add for easy access/cleaning. The problem I'm having now is the folder disappears from the home screen every time I need to restart my BB. Also, it doesn't seem to matter if the folder is on the Device or Media Card because I tested from both & the same thing happens Is there a reason why it won't remain on the home screen? Is there a way to fix this? It's so annoying to have to do this over & over again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time
    01-17-13 05:15 AM
    So I assume no one knows why this keep happening?
    01-21-13 04:43 AM
    No idea what you are talking about. May take some guesswork out if you name the program you are using for the pop-ups and maybe use the apps forum to ask other people who use the exact app.

As to deleting the chat history. Do you mean BBM chat? I know that Advanced OS and LED does have an option to delete the chat history. It also has a lot of extra features which may also cover your pop-up thing. (You'll be surprised how many apps you can throw out which are are all covered by Advanced OS and LED. I first picked it up as an alternative to BeBuzz when they started to steal\spam my personal data. And I have been very impressed by the tool.
    01-24-13 02:04 PM
    Hello, Thank you for your reply. I'm using Popup For BBM v. 1.0 by Funda. And yes I mean BBM chat. I checked on the app you mentioned but honestly I don't know if I need all that for this small problem. I've decided to delete it the normal way via BBM > Options > Menu > Delete Complete History :') If I get too frustrated I'll surely download Advanced OS and LED
    02-02-13 05:17 AM
    If you regularly plug your phone in to a computer to access the memory card, you can also delete it by hand there. Look in the Blackberry\IM\ folder and you'll see a history folder. Delete the files in there as these are the chat logs. The .csv is the currrent one, the .old is the backup.
    02-02-13 07:09 AM