- CrackBerry Abuser
- 109 Posts
Problems with WhatsApp | uncaught exception: application whatsapp
Hey! I'm having problems with the WhatsApp application. Basically I just got my bb 9780 and did an OS upgrade to the latest version (the one from austria). I installed whatsapp and this appeared after signin in with my phone number: uncaught exception: application whatsapp(259) is not responding; process terminated.
After pressing "Accept" I can open the app anyways... BUT it's SOOOOOO slow. Also when I get messages, can't preview them on the homescreen.
So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it... and now the same thing happened, but with another number:
uncaught exception: application whatsapp(266) is not responding; process terminated
anyone can help me fixing my whatsapp?
- 02-12-2013, 08:32 PM #2
I'm not able to help you but I figured I'd bump this thread. I had whatsapp installed and all was fine, I then removed whatsapp because I wasn't using it. Now in the web browser I can't access the main CrackBerry page and everytime I exit the browser I get an uncaught exception error.
I'm running a 9700 with OS 126.96.36.1993
- By 00drew in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:48 PM
- By antiguangenius in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:11 AM
- By haybe75 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:27 PM
- By Gabril0912 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:38 PM
- By amavit in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2009, 11:25 AM