Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    -)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Problems with WhatsApp | uncaught exception: application whatsapp

Hey! I'm having problems with the WhatsApp application. Basically I just got my bb 9780 and did an OS upgrade to the latest version (the one from austria). I installed whatsapp and this appeared after signin in with my phone number: uncaught exception: application whatsapp(259) is not responding; process terminated.

After pressing "Accept" I can open the app anyways... BUT it's SOOOOOO slow. Also when I get messages, can't preview them on the homescreen.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it... and now the same thing happened, but with another number:
    uncaught exception: application whatsapp(266) is not responding; process terminated

anyone can help me fixing my whatsapp?

thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

I'm not able to help you but I figured I'd bump this thread. I had whatsapp installed and all was fine, I then removed whatsapp because I wasn't using it. Now in the web browser I can't access the main CrackBerry page and everytime I exit the browser I get an uncaught exception error.

I'm running a 9700 with OS 6.0.0.723
    CrackBerry User

go to options then device in that application management click whatsapp . then edit permission keep allow for all . it will work fine . i have os 6.0.0.749 and its works just fine. let me know if this helps you
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nic0ck View Post
    Hey! I'm having problems with the WhatsApp application. Basically I just got my bb 9780 and did an OS upgrade to the latest version (the one from austria). I installed whatsapp and this appeared after signin in with my phone number: uncaught exception: application whatsapp(259) is not responding; process terminated.

After pressing "Accept" I can open the app anyways... BUT it's SOOOOOO slow. Also when I get messages, can't preview them on the homescreen.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it... and now the same thing happened, but with another number:
    uncaught exception: application whatsapp(266) is not responding; process terminated

thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nic0ck View Post

thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Activar wassap
    CrackBerry User

I have a same problem In Crunch Sms :/ (uncaught exception)