- CrackBerry Abuser
- 199 Posts
Problems with Battery
hi guys, recently when i use my phone, at the 50 to 60 percent level in battery, my phone will auto shut down and not be able to start. when i plug in to have a look, battery level says 20 percent or less. anyone know whats wrong?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
- 02-01-13, 08:58 AM #6
I've changed already twice my battery. They can never hold the charge as well as the original one. I have bought them on Amazon, and they seems genuine, but they can't hold the charge.. They can die in one day, BT on, Wifi off, some text messages, emails. No videos, no music.
- 02-03-13, 04:01 PM #8
How long should the original battery last for on average? I am still using the original battery just over 2 years now and I am experiencing these same symptoms. Random shutdowns, showing 45% battery life left and shuts down.
- 02-06-13, 06:48 PM #9
My phone does the same thing. What kind of apps do you have downloaded? That can take up a lot of power. Try deleting a few applications and see what happens. Good luck! My friend kept turning my phone off and on until it loaded, which helped it function for a few minutes.
- By dvlmn in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-09, 09:01 PM
- By Mosin19 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-09, 09:14 PM
- By hurleyguy182 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-09, 05:41 PM
- By jubaltroop in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 09-22-08, 10:14 AM
- By t3chgirl in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-08, 08:03 AM