No 2G only option
I just got myself a 9780 from the used market.
The issue with the handset is , there is no 2G only option available. There are only 02 nos of options. 2g/3g n' 3g only.
How can I turn of the 3g as it uses battery and I get charged for using 3g.
I don't want to de-activate the 3g services from the service providers end.
Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
- 02-04-2013, 05:23 AM #2
- 03-03-2013, 02:35 PM #4
I've never had to make this choice so I don't know for sure if this option ever was there. But something you can do is install various builds of the OS. Sometimes BB phases out features/options with OSes, and it's possible this could have been one.
- By hernanstafe in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2012, 06:05 PM
- By paolop_ve in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:07 PM
- By korn2008 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2008, 02:13 PM
- By K B in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:47 AM
- By freezingprocess in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM