- 11-19-2012, 07:12 PM #2
Hi, Welcome to the forum. Have you tried pulling the battery?Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
- 11-19-2012, 07:24 PM #4
Paid your bill? Does it show connected to your wireless provider?
I bought it on Ebay, it was a contract phone from England - it doesn't make calls and it doesn't work on wifi on a pay as you go sim but they said when they had it on contract they could connect to the internet it's just ever since it's been on pay as you go? but also dont know why it wouldnt be making calls?
- By trmr2000 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:07 PM
- By BadTA in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:20 PM
- By mish2brivero in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2007, 12:48 PM
- By yorkie2 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2007, 06:33 AM
- By Nizzbag in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2007, 03:20 PM