- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
my bold doesnt read sim car
my blackberry bold 9780 doesnt not rea the sim card, i have it unlocked and it was a bell phone and i have a koodo sim card that it doesnt seem to read. It knows its there because in the info it says my phone number which is on that sim card but it still says sos
- 02-26-13, 09:16 PM #2
Go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>SIM Card, and type mepd. After that, among other things, does the list say NetworkDisabled and Service ProviderDisabled?
- CrackBerry User
02-27-13, 05:12 PM #3
- 87 Posts
Last edited by Bratza; 02-27-13 at 05:25 PM.
- 02-27-13, 09:58 PM #4
No idea. This is new for me. Try this: when your SIM card is working, go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table and then press the menu key, and click on register now. See if that fixes it.
- By crimsoneclipse in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 30Last Post: 01-29-09, 03:39 PM
- By gangstanerd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 01-20-09, 08:12 PM
- By dynalmadman in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-08, 02:47 PM
- By aimoka in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-08, 11:31 PM
- By stuartp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-08, 09:31 AM