- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
my blackberry just showing a white screen.
months ago my new BB 9780 when i ended the phone call shows up a white screen. my device working properly right now without any problem even it goes to lock mode and when i press the lock button it's goes on again.
i have tried to disassemble the device for 2 times and screen works great for minustes each time i assembled it back, but the problem begins in a while and screen goes white again.
enclosed that there is no one who knows about fixing BB in my country!!! and as you see from my bad english i'm not living in a blackberry-supported country :|
now it's me and a poor BlackBerry which is lying in my drawer for months and hoping you to guide us to fix it
thank you too much
there is some pictures of when i press any button:
Screen Shot 2012-11-06 at 9.59.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2012-11-06 at 9.59.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2012-11-06 at 9.59.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2012-11-06 at 9.59.34 AM.png
- 11-07-2012, 02:48 PM #3
Re: my blackberry just showing a white screen.
U need to replace it, have the same problem with mine... go to my carrier and they replaced it. Tech guy say me the problem is with the internal connector it is below the lock button (top left of the 9780) so if u press it hard and lot of time, the connector loose or go broked.
RegardsLive Long and Prosper!
- By jspitzer221 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:47 PM
- By brianhorn in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2009, 12:56 AM
- By boomersoonersrok in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:49 PM
- By chevyboyy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:10 PM
- By Melanie_21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2008, 05:12 AM