- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- CrackBerry User
11-07-2012, 03:48 PM #3
- 87 Posts
Re: my blackberry just showing a white screen.
U need to replace it, have the same problem with mine... go to my carrier and they replaced it. Tech guy say me the problem is with the internal connector it is below the lock button (top left of the 9780) so if u press it hard and lot of time, the connector loose or go broked.
RegardsLive Long and Prosper!
- By jspitzer221 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:47 PM
- By brianhorn in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2009, 01:56 AM
- By boomersoonersrok in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:49 PM
- By chevyboyy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2008, 01:10 PM
- By Melanie_21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2008, 06:12 AM