Package Version: 22.214.171.1241
Software Platform: 126.96.36.199
File name: 9780M_PBr6.0.0_rel2391_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.2064_MTS_ Mobility.exe
File size: 172.91MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
Sorry for such a newbie question, but what's the difference between Multilanguage versus All languages packages? Does one contain Asian language support?
linguistically the difference is that multi means multiple (not necessarily all) and all means... well all... but i doubt that languages such as egyptian hieroglyphs and/or aboriginees is included in the all languages version.
so is there any other site where i can get this one? cos my download speed is like 12kb and it really hurts. i tried downloading other stuff and my speed is more than normal, so idk it must be the site.
Install to PC (BB not plugged), then run what program again? I know it's not the BB Desktop Software, I forgot what I used before.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
That's the program to use right? Just making sure.
Taked from the forums, but if you make a search, you can find more info:
back up your BB before using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager so you can restore everything like your contacts, messages, emails, etc.
1) Download OS
2) Install the *.exe file you just downloaded.
3) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader
4) Delete the file named vendor.xml
5) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port
6) Run loader.exe from that same folder then proceed to installing your OS.
7) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy. (Incase you were given 2 choices whether to leave the applications intact or to downgrade them to the original versions, choose the 2nd option which is to downgrade them, this will ensure you have a completely fresh installation)
One of the most important fixes this software update provides is to resolve the data roaming issue customers were having. When devices were crossing from Canada to the US, they would often (every 1 out of 3 times) be unable to send emails or BBM's, a battery pull was the fix for this. This release is going to relieve the headache I have had since the device was released!!
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.