Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 130
  1. yaponchik's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Exclamation Latest Official OS: 9780 6.0.0.448 COSMOTE

    Software For BlackBerry® Bold™ 9780 smartphone

    BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.1879 (Multilanguage)

    Package Version: 6.0.0.1879
    Consisting of:

    * Applications: 6.0.0.448
    * Software Platform: 6.5.0.136
    * File name: 9780M_PBr6.0.0_rel1879_PL6.5.0.136_A6.0.0.448_COSM OTE.exe
    * File size: 172.96MB

    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

    Last edited by yaponchik; 02-08-2011 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Adding Provider Release on Title
    Thanked by 6:
    des23 (02-09-2011),  diegonei (02-08-2011),  ryanlrobinson (02-20-2011),  TheCROW163 (02-08-2011),  wubanger (02-09-2011) 
  2. dinhhai's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Tks for the info, but link not work, pls check!
  3. TheCROW163's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    265 Posts
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Awesome! remains to see the fixes and changes!
    This is a multiple language so it should contain all languages including arabic, right?
    Thanks for the heads up.
  4. Phill_UK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

    Posts
    12,709 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,725 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCROW163 View Post
    Awesome! remains to see the fixes and changes!
    This is a multiple language so it should contain all languages including arabic, right?
    Thanks for the heads up.
    For fixes and changes you'll have to check out the leaked .448 thread, as RIM don't issue public change logs.

    As for Arabic... No. This is a multi-language build, Arabic is in all-language builds.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  5. neitin's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Moderators please make it sticky
  6. Adzie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Just tried to do an update on my phone and the PC Software and it says there's no update needed.

    BlackBerry 9780 Orange UK
  7. TheCROW163's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    265 Posts
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill_UK View Post
    For fixes and changes you'll have to check out the leaked .448 thread, as RIM don't issue public change logs.

    As for Arabic... No. This is a multi-language build, Arabic is in all-language builds.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for your reply Phil.
    So is there any All Language version of this fw out there? Anyone where to download it from?
    Thank you kindly.
  8. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #8  

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCROW163 View Post
    This is a multiple language so it should contain all languages including arabic, right?
    Thanks for the heads up.

    I just upgraded after full wiping my device using BBSAK, then I shrinked the OS using BB Boss to get -88.7 MB off the installation files, then I upgraded

    I got the Arabic

  9. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #9  

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzie View Post
    Just tried to do an update on my phone and the PC Software and it says there's no update needed.

    BlackBerry 9780 Orange UK
    That means your carrier did not release it yet.

    However, you can still download the file above, thene delete the Vendor.xml file from Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader

    Backup your device first using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

    Then run loader.exe from Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader


    Select the option to automatically backup your apps / emails / settings during installation as well
    Thanked by 4:
    Miracle Worker (02-16-2011),  ryanlrobinson (02-20-2011),  RethXoth (02-08-2011),  Vatel (02-09-2011) 
  10. MattMJB0188#CB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    526 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Leader View Post
    I just upgraded after full wiping my device using BBSAK, then I shrinked the OS using BB Boss to get -88.7 MB off the installation files, then I upgraded

    I got the Arabic

    I am curious, do you have to wipe your device before shrinking an OS? Also with a full backup, does that restore apps and themes if you wiped with BBSAK?

    Running .448 flawlessly but am interesting in shrinking the next OS leak for the first time.
    Thanked by:
    kaiserczar (02-08-2011) 
  11. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #11  

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    I am curious, do you have to wipe your device before shrinking an OS? Also with a full backup, does that restore apps and themes if you wiped with BBSAK?

    Running .448 flawlessly but am interesting in shrinking the next OS leak for the first time.
    You don't have to wipe your device before shrinking and OS and installing it, but I personally always like to start out fresh, so I wipe device manually with BBSAK, then I install the new OS on my computer, then I Shrink it, then I install it via loader.exe, then I manually download all the apps to aquire the latest versions of them. Maybe harder, but I do all this in like 30 mins and this way I ensure I have the latest.

    If you wipe your device then you lose your apps and themes but you CAN backup your apps as well using BBSAK before you wipe your device


    PS: After you shrink the OS then update to 448 again, install the latest BBM from here (OTA LINK) >>> http://bit.ly/dMHodm
    Thanked by 2:
    kaiserczar (02-08-2011),  smartegyptian (03-17-2011) 
  12. yaponchik's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinhhai View Post
    Tks for the info, but link not work, pls check!
    check and recheck, the link works
  13. yaponchik's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    anyone download this version, would you be kind to upload it to megaupload/hotfile or mediafire :P

    i wanted to download it, but it is too slow
  14. MattMJB0188#CB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    526 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Leader View Post
    You don't have to wipe your device before shrinking and OS and installing it, but I personally always like to start out fresh, so I wipe device manually with BBSAK, then I install the new OS on my computer, then I Shrink it, then I install it via loader.exe, then I manually download all the apps to aquire the latest versions of them. Maybe harder, but I do all this in like 30 mins and this way I ensure I have the latest.

    If you wipe your device then you lose your apps and themes but you CAN backup your apps as well using BBSAK before you wipe your device


    PS: After you shrink the OS then update to 448 again, install the latest BBM from here (OTA LINK) >>> http://bit.ly/dMHodm
    Gotcha. Thanks. I think I will try this with the next OS leak. Right now I have 251mb left of free space and I know I will never use that lol.

    Any downsides to OS shrinking?
  15. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks. I think I will try this with the next OS leak. Right now I have 251mb left of free space and I know I will never use that lol.

    Any downsides to OS shrinking?

    No issues with shrinking at all.

    I have 280 MB free. Didn't install my apps yet, it should go down to 268 MB free after I install ALL my apps
  16. infinus's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,602 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,605 Global Posts
    PIN
    Point
    #16  

    Default

    any one downloaded and installed,
    i am on Linux.. so can't make it now....


    can some one review it.
    tangled in BB;
    undo with CB.
  17. MattMJB0188#CB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    526 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Leader View Post
    No issues with shrinking at all.

    I have 280 MB free. Didn't install my apps yet, it should go down to 268 MB free after I install ALL my apps
    Then where is the additional 88.7 MB you got off your OS by shrinking it?
  18. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    Then where is the additional 88.7 MB you got off your OS by shrinking it?
    It has remove those options from the installation.

    So while installing, you wont even see those apps / messengers / stuff that you shrinked
    Thanked by:
    kaiserczar (02-08-2011) 
  19. kaiserczar's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #19  

    Default Yo matrix leader

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Leader View Post
    I just upgraded after full wiping my device using BBSAK, then I shrinked the OS using BB Boss to get -88.7 MB off the installation files, then I upgraded

    I got the Arabic

    is there any bbm cursor issue on this one? please update soon. i'll press the thaks button on your every comments then !
    9300 > 9780
  20. MattMJB0188#CB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    526 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiserczar View Post
    is there any bbm cursor issue on this one? please update soon. i'll press the thaks button on your every comments then !
    I believe there is.
  21. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiserczar View Post
    is there any bbm cursor issue on this one? please update soon. i'll press the thaks button on your every comments then !

    BBM Cursor still not there

    Even if you update to the latst BBM, it wont appear. Its an OS issue.

    Everything else is smooth though

    good luck bro
    Thanked by:
    kaiserczar (02-08-2011) 
  22. kaiserczar's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #22  

    Default what a letdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Leader View Post
    BBM Cursor still not there

    Even if you update to the latst BBM, it wont appear. Its an OS issue.

    Everything else is smooth though

    good luck bro
    guess i won't be updating to this os then. coz i really2 need the bbm cursor. i'm on .359 which is still the best. mine runs significantly smoother after i installed memoryBooster by s4bb.
    9300 > 9780
  23. Matrix Leader
    Matrix Leader's Avatar
    Guest
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiserczar View Post
    guess i won't be updating to this os then. coz i really2 need the bbm cursor. i'm on .359 which is still the best. mine runs significantly smoother after i installed memoryBooster by s4bb.
    good choice partner
  24. dsmalls's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaponchik View Post
    anyone download this version, would you be kind to upload it to megaupload/hotfile or mediafire :P

    i wanted to download it, but it is too slow
    A Megashares link:
    Download Here
    BlackBerry OS: Q10SQN100-1/1.2.0.1791
  25. dsmalls's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Leader View Post
    BBM Cursor still not there

    Even if you update to the latst BBM, it wont appear. Its an OS issue.

    Everything else is smooth though

    good luck bro
    I'm just itchin' to install a new version but I'm afraid to because of this supposed cursor issue. I'm not currently experiencing the issue but that will change once I upgrade to this OS. *sigh*
    No shiny newness for me
    BlackBerry OS: Q10SQN100-1/1.2.0.1791
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions