Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Instagram?

Hey can anyone recommend an alternative to instagram which alot of iphone users use ?? Please do not link me to a list of blackberry apps I just want names to some possible alternatives.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    10,172 Global Posts

How about if you start by telling us what the app does?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

From the website
    "It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures.

Snap a photo with your iPhone, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr – it’s all as easy as pie. It’s photo sharing, reinvented."

instagr.am

SocialScope, if I guessed what the app does right...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

socialscope is for changing statuses... not really what im looking for - This is a photo app that lets you change the filter of the photos and they send them to fbook, twitter, tumblr, etc...

Check the CB AppStore, I'm sure you'll find an picture editing app there. Then use Twitter for BB, Facebook for BB and Myspace for BB to send your pictures.

Problem solved?

If not, you can always pest the devs for a BlackBerry release...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    10,172 Global Posts

Yeah, there's MiniPaint and imgEdit which will provide various editing and effects to pictures.
    CrackBerry User

Hey there - what's with all the snarky answers? Why post if you don't know what the app he's talking about is?

Anyway - no, there isn't anything as slick as Instagram as of yet. Sadness I know... it's a pretty cool app.

Cheers.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Try PixTrix, it's free and it does have some filters which you can apply to your photos

Quote Originally Posted by palmerized View Post
    Hey there - what's with all the snarky answers? Why post if you don't know what the app he's talking about is?

Anyway - no, there isn't anything as slick as Instagram as of yet. Sadness I know... it's a pretty cool app.

Cheers.
    How about "why post if you yourself won't try to provide help"?

We know there is no such app, we're trying to provide workarounds.

Come back when you have done HALF the helping me and Mama had done.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by leontam View Post
    Try PixTrix, it's free and it does have some filters which you can apply to your photos
    See what a good exemple?
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-24-2011 at 01:13 PM.

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask, and there better be a good reason

i had it on my iP3G its a pretty cool app...and if there isnt one that you know of for BB its not that cool and probably sucks =\

workarounds also suck
    A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

I agree with palmerized the snarky responses definately arent appreciated. I just thought people on here might of been familiar with instagram since its pretty popular in the iPhone community but apparently i was wrong? Anyways thanks for the responses...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by seawright247 View Post
    Hey can anyone recommend an alternative to instagram which alot of iphone users use ?? Please do not link me to a list of blackberry apps I just want names to some possible alternatives.
    have you ever tried:
    Pikubo
    Molome / molo.me
    LensBoost

Hope that helps a little eventhough they are not as good as Instagram yet
    CrackBerry Abuser

Have you tried looking into Photo Studio: Editor

Not sure but it has plenty of filters and everything
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2deathJC View Post
    Have you tried looking into Photo Studio: Editor

Not sure but it has plenty of filters and everything
    Yeap. This app is the one that can give similar effect as Instagram. It has a lot of filters.
    CrackBerry User

Have you tried photo edItor ultimate you can take the photo from with in the app edit as you want and then use as you want. Also untill the 31st the app is free!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    PIN
    ata's make me happy

not sure if the op is still looking, but i'd recommend Pix Trix. it's free, small, and has very similar filters to instagram, just with different names. Color crush, fake 3d, and the lomo alone make it a worthwhile addition to anyone looking to get their inner shutter bug on
    "I mean think about it, what kind of world would we live in if everybody was friendly to the person next to 'em?"
    "I don't know man, I don't know..."
    "Exactly, a terrible effin' world!"
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    PMM34P1N

instaPhoto does similar to instagram