Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to unlock my blackberry bold 9780 from snuko

Hello,
    I have installed Snuko antitheft security in my blackberry bold 9780 and then lost the PIN number! and after that my screen is completely locked out saying that i have to enter the correct PIN number.

What do i do to use my phone again?
    CrackBerry Newbie

You need to email their support team and they will enable a one time config that will allow you to get past the lock screen - you must email them using the same email address you created your Snuko account with.

Happened to me a month ago but they sorted it straight away. Apparently the next version will have a pin reset function built into the app.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Same thing happened to me and I can assure you you will not here from the morons at Snuko. They work only Mon to Fri so if the app fails late friday you are without a phone for the weekend at best but dont count on them emailing you back to resolve your problem. The app being free is laden with bugs they are trying to fix. Mine activated itself out of the blue and the only way I managed to get rid of it was to connect my phone to Blackberry desktop manager (preinstalled on my pc) and then "updated" my phone to an earlier back up I had done in December and that somehow managed to fool Snuko into letting me back into my phone. As soon as I gained access to my phone the first thing I did was uninstall the crap app and was glad to see the back of it! As the saying goes...there is no such thing as a free lunch and if you look at the Snuko website personnel there are maybe just four of them working for the whole company so that give you a rough idea how long they will take to getting round to addressing your problem. I had the problem occur sunday noon and emailed them then...is now noon monday and I have not heard from anyone. I will log back on when they get back to me to let people know how long they took to respond to me..even though I no longer require their dismal service!!!