Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do I unsync my Windows Live Messenger contacts?

Hi guys!

Today I've got my 9780 and I love it! But there was one downside.. I accidently deleted all of my contacts on Windows Live Messenger. They were synced and appeared in the Adresbook.
    But I didn't know if I deleted them in the adres book I would delete them on Windows Live messenger itself.. So for the next time, how do I unsync my contacts?

Oh! And any must have free apps in the appstore?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sanderino View Post
    Hi guys!

Today I've got my 9780 and I love it! But there was one downside.. I accidently deleted all of my contacts on Windows Live Messenger. They were synced and appeared in the Adresbook.
    But I didn't know if I deleted them in the adres book I would delete them on Windows Live messenger itself.. So for the next time, how do I unsync my contacts?

Omg, this scared me. Now I will never delete my contacts. Must not happen to meee.

Bump for anyone who knows the answer to unsync.

Global Posts
    35,488 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

Open WLM on the phone, highlight the contact, menu, view contact profile, menu, unlink to blackberry contacts.
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2811FBA8

I hate the new msn! So annoying! I have my sync set to one way from device to outlook (replace all exisiting data) and it deletes all my windows live messenger contacts every single time I do a sync and I would have to re-add everyone every time.

Hi guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Yo guys,

Hehe I've found a solution; I went to the instalation menu, then to e-mail.. Select your email account. Then synchronisation options: then contacts.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2811FBA8

Yo guys,

Hehe I've found a solution; I went to the instalation menu, then to e-mail.. Select your email account. Then synchronisation options: then contacts.
    Can u be more clear about these steps?
    Instalation menu where?

CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by siopow View Post
    Can u be more clear about these steps?
    Instalation menu where?

Open tray>Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account>Hotmail (or account associated with Hotmail)>Synchronization Options>uncheck contacts.
    Apple iPhone 5S
    BlackBerry Bold 9900 (Retired)
    BlackBerry Bold 9780 (Retired)
    BlackBerry 8830 WE (Retired)
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2811FBA8

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry.est08 View Post
    Open tray>Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account>Hotmail (or account associated with Hotmail)>Synchronization Options>uncheck contacts.
    mine is already unchecked. still hapenning.