CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default got a new icon on my 9780

It says tv.. I wish I could figure out how to paste a screenshot from my BB but I don't know how.. Help
    Running Tmobie 9780

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    804 Global Posts

Try searching for an app called CaptureIt. It will allow you to take a screenshot so we can see what you are talking about.
    Gadget enthusiast
    Retired Mod

PIN
    PIN:ky Tuscadero

It's just an icon to help you set up T-Mobile TV (formerly Mobi TV, I think)
    It is pushed by your carrier via your service books. Best thing to do is just hide it
    because even if you delete it it will come back after a battery pull or whenever
    your service books are re-sent.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Smile

It is Tmobile TV... it popped up around 3pm today, give or take ... Anyone else with this icon??? So is this the revamp of mobiTV???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails got a new icon on my 9780-screenshot-.jpg  
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    up grrrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by phiv5e View Post
    It is Tmobile TV... it popped up around 3pm today, give or take ... Anyone else with this icon??? So is this the revamp of mobiTV???
    I got it too, but the darned thing won't work. I've gone thru the EULA and "Accepted" it 5 times and it doesn't go any further than that. Stoopid.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,112 Global Posts
    PIN
    79ac4611

I got it, and installed and tried it out. It seemed to work fine, but I'm unwilling to pay an extra $10 a month for it, so I got rid of it and put it in the Junk folder I created for such things.

Ubizmo