It says tv.. I wish I could figure out how to paste a screenshot from my BB but I don't know how.. Help
    Running Tmobie 9780

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 08:48 PM
    Try searching for an app called CaptureIt. It will allow you to take a screenshot so we can see what you are talking about.
    12-04-10 09:01 PM
    It's just an icon to help you set up T-Mobile TV (formerly Mobi TV, I think)
    It is pushed by your carrier via your service books. Best thing to do is just hide it
    because even if you delete it it will come back after a battery pull or whenever
    your service books are re-sent.
    12-04-10 09:23 PM
    It is Tmobile TV... it popped up around 3pm today, give or take ... Anyone else with this icon??? So is this the revamp of mobiTV???
    12-05-10 02:44 AM
    It is Tmobile TV... it popped up around 3pm today, give or take ... Anyone else with this icon??? So is this the revamp of mobiTV???
    I got it too, but the darned thing won't work. I've gone thru the EULA and "Accepted" it 5 times and it doesn't go any further than that. Stoopid.
    12-05-10 08:45 PM
    I got it, and installed and tried it out. It seemed to work fine, but I'm unwilling to pay an extra $10 a month for it, so I got rid of it and put it in the Junk folder I created for such things.

Ubizmo
    12-06-10 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD