- CrackBerry User
- 56 Posts
Gold Batteries, has anyone tried them?
I've seem the Seidio batteries with 1750mAh, which don't look bad at all, but whilst browsing eBay, I came across these:
GOLD 2680MAH M-S1 BUSINESS BATTERY FOR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 9780 9000 | eBay
Has anyone had any experience with these batteries? if so, was it a good or a bad experience?
I'm getting my BB shortly after new year, and I can't wait!
I'm hoping I can find a bigger battery for a good price, hence finding this! but I don't want to jeopardise the life of my blackberry by using something which could potentially damage it!
Thanks in advanced
- CrackBerry Addict
12-26-2012, 08:31 AM #2
- 949 Posts
Gold batteries are good for backup batteries, for the price, but they offer nothing more. I bought two from ebay, and only use them when I travel. Make sure to keep the pairing dock with you at all times, gold batteries are not recognized after a reboot.My Primary Device is always my 9810. I just have a Zed...for fun!!
9810 on Neo Prime...
OSBB member. Thanks BlkScorp!
- By davidc2 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2009, 10:55 AM
- By davidc2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2009, 10:55 AM
- By jcturcios in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
- By jcturcios in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
- By TMG in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:38 PM