- CrackBerry User
- 57 Posts
Gold Batteries, has anyone tried them?
I've seem the Seidio batteries with 1750mAh, which don't look bad at all, but whilst browsing eBay, I came across these:
GOLD 2680MAH M-S1 BUSINESS BATTERY FOR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 9780 9000 | eBay
Has anyone had any experience with these batteries? if so, was it a good or a bad experience?
I'm getting my BB shortly after new year, and I can't wait!
I'm hoping I can find a bigger battery for a good price, hence finding this! but I don't want to jeopardise the life of my blackberry by using something which could potentially damage it!
Thanks in advanced
- CrackBerry Genius
12-26-2012, 09:31 AM #2
- 2,033 Posts
Gold batteries are good for backup batteries, for the price, but they offer nothing more. I bought two from ebay, and only use them when I travel. Make sure to keep the pairing dock with you at all times, gold batteries are not recognized after a reboot.STL-3 OS 10.2.1.17xx sw v390
9810 on Neo Prime...
OSBB member. Thanks BlkScorp!
7B ...is my old apartment number
Follow my Star Wars fan channel C0007096C
"I'd rather you view me as an 'Elitist' than an 'Entitlist', means I'm a proactive DOER than a proactive complainer" - Mecca
- By davidc2 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2009, 11:55 AM
- By davidc2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2009, 11:55 AM
- By jcturcios in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:22 PM
- By jcturcios in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:22 PM
- By TMG in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2008, 10:38 PM