• 1 Post By paul25mac
  • 3 Post By jeffrey1027
  • 1 Post By Qbunto
  • 1 Post By Batter Pudding
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default free MP3 downloads straight from ur BB browser

Hi just fort I would share this
    download any song u want for free just search song click download change title from preview to song title click ok downloads straight to ur playlist. http://mp3skull.com/mp3/moment_4_life.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by 2:
    NStyleZ (04-04-2011) 
    doubledarkness likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Awesome...dl 2 songs already...works fine..
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    >9000

lol this thread should be moved. But contrib00ten

m.beemp3.com is nice with me.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,505 Global Posts

Is it just me or does mp3skull and dilandau not work anymore? I like being able to stream music, but don't download it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts
    PIN
    If you really want it, PM me.

Buy your music

Thanked by:
    Barljo (12-20-2011) 
    Barljo, Tiassa and bagsabhi like this.
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,725 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmakBerry View Post
    Is it just me or does mp3skull and dilandau not work anymore? I like being able to stream music, but don't download it.
    Not used it for a while, but mp3skull downloads are working fine today for me.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,505 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phill_UK View Post
    Not used it for a while, but mp3skull downloads are working fine today for me.

still not working for me, get an unsupported media error. Tried downgrading the os and that didn't help either. Sometimes if I keep trying the song will play, but it's pretty rare now whereas it was flawless not too long ago.
    CrackBerry User

Wait until Grooveshark has another merchandise promotion, spend 20 ($33) on a shirt and get a year of Grooveshark Anywhere, then download the free app. FREE LEGAL MUSIC.
    Barljo likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

mp3skull.com doesnt work for me, I just found it earlier today before coming across the forum but it just WILL NOT WORK. Beemp3 works but doesn't have the songs im looking for right now. Im really frustrated. There was another site I had bookmarked in my OLD blackberry, & then I went to HTC's & they were bookmarked in those too but I went back to a different blackberry & now have NO CLUE wtf the site is. Any other sites to download FREE from?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Semipsychedelic View Post
    mp3skull.com doesnt work for me, I just found it earlier today before coming across the forum but it just WILL NOT WORK. Beemp3 works but doesn't have the songs im looking for right now. Im really frustrated. There was another site I had bookmarked in my OLD blackberry, & then I went to HTC's & they were bookmarked in those too but I went back to a different blackberry & now have NO CLUE wtf the site is. Any other sites to download FREE from?
    Throw a brick through the window of your local record store and just nick the CDs from the shelves. Safer to do, more choice and just as illegal.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Go on YouTube.com, it will take you to the mobile site. Go to the bottom & hit desktop version.
    Then search the song you want
    Pick the song
    Go to the address bar & copy the full link
    Open new tab & go to YouTube to MP3 - Convert YouTube videos to MP3
    Paste the link in the box
    Click convert
    Wait for it to convert (30-60 secs)
    Then hit download

Works anywhere! Enjoy!
    CrackBerry User

mp3skull works for me
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Batter Pudding View Post
    Throw a brick through the window of your local record store and just nick the CDs from the shelves. Safer to do, more choice and just as illegal.
    Not really, no. If I could buy the mp3 straight from the mucisian I would. This would mean that I do not get mugged on the way by distibutors, exchange rates and persistant advertising. As it is I am robbed by my electricity and internet provider every time I go online, with the permission of my government who are in on the scam.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by low Tech View Post
    Not really, no. If I could buy the mp3 straight from the mucisian I would. This would mean that I do not get mugged on the way by distibutors, exchange rates and persistant advertising. As it is I am robbed by my electricity and internet provider every time I go online, with the permission of my government who are in on the scam.
    With the lack of high street record stores I do see the problem with my (sarcastic) reply.

I also laugh at some of the really scammy \ scummy "free" music sites\software out there which wants to fill a PC full of spyware. And yeah, among all that are decent illegitimate ways of acquiring music. You comment about "advertising" hits home on many of the worst dodgy MP3 sources. So full of dodgy adverts. Which, to be honest, I love as I am an IT Engineer who makes lots of money out of disinfecting and repairing a home PC that has been trying to get "free" music.

But I am with you on the "straight from source". I go for that option whenever I can see the possible choice of it. Far nicer to get disks direct from the artist. Feels much more personal that way. (And I hate MP3's as even the "best" MP3 sounds like crud on my HiFi. Even the Bold with decent headphones shows up the difference between FLAC and MP3)

Support the artist, not the record industry.

I also like to put money into my local independent record store. I remember the time when it was fun to flick through the physical albums on the shelf.... or am I just getting old?
    jmd.aKBar likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Tubidy Mobile Video Search Engine ; awesom for downloading MP3 or Videos.
    CrackBerry User

Here's an easier way open a google search from your device and then type the name of the artist and the name of the song you r looking for and right next to it type "4shared" 4shared results will appear first (to me is the best of the bunch) and if you can't find what u r looking for keep scrolling all the other sites will appear with results