Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tessnluke
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Facebook app deleting my calendar appointments

Hi,

As you read in the title, I'm having a very odd issue where the Facebook app is deleting my calendar appointments. I know its the Facebook app thats doing it because whenever i sign out the appointments disappear. I'm using a Bold 9780, OS 6.0.0.723. I've tried deleting and reinstalling Facebook but still get the same error. I would much rather avoid doing a wipe of the phone if thats an option. Any suggestions?
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    25F7DE10

dont worry about it , i faced the same problem , if u have a back up u can restore it
    8300 / 8900 / 9000 / 9780 / 9700
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Ok, but how can I get it to stop? If I put my appointments back, the Facebook app will delete them again when I sign out.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    25F7DE10

i am trying to figure out the same thing , its being acting wierd , i guess it a bug, lets wait for an update
    8300 / 8900 / 9000 / 9780 / 9700
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Facebook app deleting my calendar appointments

Was there ever a solution to this? It's happening to me and driving me nuts!
    jenniferirish likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    25F7DE10

download the version 3.2.0.12
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    25F7DE10

and then restore ur calender from ur backup , using ur DM
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default facebook app is making me crazy

I am having the same issue, when it cleared it the first time I went through and put everything back in (two hours!) and when I signed out of facebook later on the next day, my calendar appointments were gone again!! I have changed all the options but nothing seems to work and the worse thing is, no one knows how to fix this or has any suggestions.......weird right! I have always know someone who knows someone who has some idea to what should be done and I am friends with IT people and they have never heard of anything like this.....it's too weird!! I don't know who I should me mad at, FACEBOOK or BLACKBERRY!!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Hey guys, I realize it's a bit of an old thread, but the problem came from those appointments being associated to Facebook. Switch them to something else like Gmail or Hotmail and they'll cease to delete every time you sign out

Posted via CB10