Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Error 507 !!!

Ok guys so yesterday i decided to wipe my Bold 9780 using BBsak, now when the device tries to boot up i get the error 507, as i HAVE GOTTEN million times b4 whenever I completelly wiped a device, its normal i know !!!! BUT when i install a OS for my bold in this case the .600 from Vodafone (Also tried with another OS, same results) and run apploader, it detecs my Pin, and everything "Seems" perfect but when i click next it gets kind of stuck in connecting to the device, after like 1 minute i get that picture i attached.... Im kind of a experienced User, but i dotn know what to do now....

BTW i just re-installed windows xp in my Desktop, and it was a fresh Install and only with the basic things of an old windows xp service pack 3, so i could be missing some files, i already download Java Runtime Envireomment, Framework 4.0, any 1 knows if am i missing any important "software" that i need in order to apploader to work properlly ?

EVERY 1 PLEASE STOP TELLING ME TO DELETE VENDOR.XML I ALREADY DID !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error 507 !!!-error.jpg  
    Last edited by aris20; 08-03-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,605 Global Posts
    PIN
    Point

Did u forget to delete vendor.xml
    Double check it
    tangled in BB;
    undo with CB.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Ofc not :P I did
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts
    PIN
    If you really want it, PM me.

Delete ALL vendor.xml files on your computer. Search for it. Then use loader.exe and install os from there. Do a batterypull when you see your pin on screen then click next. From there you can install a fresh copy of os6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey1027 View Post
    Delete ALL vendor.xml files on your computer. Search for it. Then use loader.exe and install os from there. Do a batterypull when you see your pin on screen then click next. From there you can install a fresh copy of os6

I had no Vendor.xml, since the only 1 i had i deleted it but to give it a try, i even made a search, it found NONE, and when i do the batt pull and put it back in and then click next, says: "Connecting to device ARM" but then it ends in the same window i uploaded b4 !!!!
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Sorry, I limit to friends.

Can you try to run the OS install (.exe file) again and try to install over again? If that doesn't work maybe uninstall the OS from Control Panel , delete the shared files, re-download, install and run loader again.
    ~Laura~
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by aris20 View Post
    Ok guys so yesterday i decided to wipe my Bold 9780 using BBsak, now when the device tries to boot up i get the error 507, as i HAVE GOTTEN million times b4 whenever I completelly wiped a device, its normal i know !!!! BUT when i install a OS for my bold in this case the .600 from Vodafone (Also tried with another OS, same results) and run apploader, it detecs my Pin, and everything "Seems" perfect but when i click next it gets kind of stuck in connecting to the device, after like 1 minute i get that picture i attached.... Im kind of a experienced User, but i dotn know what to do now....

BTW i just re-installed windows xp in my Desktop, and it was a fresh Install and only with the basic things of an old windows xp service pack 3, so i could be missing some files, i already download Java Runtime Envireomment, Framework 4.0, any 1 knows if am i missing any important "software" that i need in order to apploader to work properlly ?
    Install os 600 or previous version,
    Start DM,
    Connect phone without battery with computer,
    Follow the screen and select os which is installed on your computer,
    Install os,
    When you got the message that the computer couldn't connect press ok,
    Do this 5-6 times and then put battery back; press ok when you got the message again,
    After doing this staps your os should be installed.

(If needed) you can delete the vendor.xl at:
    Program Files - Common Files Research in motion - Apploader.
    or (seehidden files):
    users - uesername - Appdata - Roaming - Research in Motion - Blackberry -Loader XML
    Last edited by jhwo99; 08-04-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Start BBM ? what are you talking about ? i cannot go into my BBM -_-" u mean DM ?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by jhwo99 View Post
    Install os 600 or previous version,
    Start BBM,
    Connect phone without battery with computer,
    Follow the screen and select os which is installed on your computer,
    Install os,
    When you got the message that the computer couldn't connect press ok,
    Do this 5-6 times and then put battery back; press ok when you got the message again,
    After doing this staps your os should be installed.

(If needed) you can delete the vendor.xl at:
    Program Files - Common Files Research in motion - Apploader.
    or (seehidden files):
    users - uesername - Appdata - Roaming - Research in Motion - Blackberry -Loader XML
    Thank you for trying to help me out, but i Barely can understand your guide, please try to be more specific, and try correcting your grammar, Im not saying mine is pefect but i cannot understand yours :S !
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by laurah2215 View Post
    Can you try to run the OS install (.exe file) again and try to install over again? If that doesn't work maybe uninstall the OS from Control Panel , delete the shared files, re-download, install and run loader again.
    Already tried this Several times.....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts
    PIN

Try using a different computer.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey1027 View Post
    Try using a different computer.
    That would had worked cuz it was a problem with my registry !!!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

GUYS ITS SOLVED, I tried MaxHybrid for my bold 9780 when you use hes Hybrid the setup process do some things with ur registry, and makes apploader to not work as it should, but he posted a tool to delete all hes things from ur registry and computer, so i used it, and now i clicked apploader and it worked as it should, THANKS EVERYONE and special thx to Spika for telling me the solution !
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts
    PIN

Good to know you found an alternative way to fix your problem! Happy crackberryin'

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by aris20 View Post
    Start BBM ? what are you talking about ? i cannot go into my BBM -_-" u mean DM ?

Sorry, you're right. DM !
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    26a6ec57

when it is stuck at the conencting device point.. check your phne.. you shud get an option of Reset on ur phne.. click on it.. ur phne will reboot and installation will start...

EDIT: oops its already solved ..:P
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Email me at mobibizhelpdesk@mobibizlive.com

Hi Aris, could you please write the complete details as to how you fixed your device? this would be helpful to all the others here.
    Warm Regards
    Vivek
    If you have an issue and need my assistance, let me know by posting on the blog, or mobibizhelpdesk@mobibizlive.com)

"If you have every reason to be sad, then be happy for no reason"
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mobibiz View Post
    Hi Aris, could you please write the complete details as to how you fixed your device? this would be helpful to all the others here.
    He's already explained exactly what he did to fix his issue.

As long as others don't use a dodgy hybrid from an amateur builder, then they won't experience the same problems.

CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Sorry, I limit to friends.

So glad that the issue is resolved for you! You'll find many helpful people here.
    ~Laura~
    CrackBerry User

damn it i have the sample exactly problem haved aris please reply what they fixed it i dont know what mean the hybrid result please give fuc*ed my blackberry, please HELPme a step by step thanks i am very angry for fix my damn error 507 after i used the wipe on BBSAK that
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by u2pop View Post
    damn it i have the sample exactly problem haved aris please reply what they fixed it i dont know what mean the hybrid result please give fuc*ed my blackberry, please HELPme a step by step thanks i am very angry for fix my damn error 507 after i used the wipe on BBSAK that
    You've wiped the OS from your phone, so of course you've got a 507 Error... what else did you expect???

Just reload the OS, and don't go pressing buttons you don't understand.

How to Wipe / Load OS Using BBSAK
    CrackBerry User

but when i click load os i get the square of device application selection and cant click next again please...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error 507 !!!-untitled.jpg  
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by u2pop View Post
    but when i click load os i get the square of device application selection and cant click next again please...
    Do you actually have an OS installed on your PC? If so, have you deleted all the vendor files?

All the instructions you need are in the link I posted above.
    • That's Phill… with 2 L's
    CrackBerry User

yes, i did all that steps i figured out what happened is the Registry on windows dont detect the update or the device so i did it with another computer and worked perfect. thanks you all