- 01-25-13, 08:34 AM #3
Take your blackberry in the index finger and the thumb of your writing hand such that it fits in the L shape between the two fingers. Now stretch your arm as far back as possible. Now with all the force you can muster pull your hand back and release the grip on your phone so that it travels atleast two cms away from your hand before encountering some hard obstruction like a wall or a door or something.
You my friend have successfully "cracked" your blackberry 9780.
ASK PROPER QUESTIONS, GET PROPER ANSWERS!Drive A: format failure, formatting C: instead...
My phone history
Nokia 1112 > Nokia 7210 Supernova > Nokia 1616 > Nokia X6 > BB 8830 (office) > BB 9650 > BB 9780 (and loving this one!! )
Plus a 64GB PB
- By sonicsue in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 10Last Post: 07-05-12, 02:35 PM
- By anoxia187 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-10, 11:56 PM
- By Blackberry04093 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-09, 03:12 PM
- By antni77 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-09, 01:51 PM
- By C.Morris in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-09, 05:26 PM