- 11-26-2012, 11:42 PM #3
Searching craigslist or Google may yield results, and by far the easiest method. The 9780 might be a little hard to come by, though. Never really saw it gain a wide user base.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- CrackBerry Addict
11-27-2012, 06:32 PM #4
- 813 Posts
i managed to break my 9700 about a week before a plane trip. i revived an older blackberry, but really wanted a Bold. You can't believe the number of CL deals that didn't get completed. Some listings are to harvest email addresses. Some people changed their mind. I finally got one from the person that ran a phone kiosk. A long story, but it was bought for a relative out of the US that then changed her mind and got an Iphone. Not the greatest deal, but I got a new 9780 that was unlocked for $250 US.
Personally, if you have the time, use Ebay. At least the person really wants to sell the phone. I got a used G2 on ebay that was in decent shape.
If the orignal poster can wait until Fed, there should be a lot of 9780s for sale once BB10 is out.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
- 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM #5BLACKBERRY!! We go where you go!
BBM#71 (I am NOT a number, I am a free man. bwhahahahaha) #iChooseBlackBerry10
T-Mobile strong since the 8320!!!
- By AlexAllen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:14 PM
- By wwedx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:28 AM
- By RLXFXR in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:54 PM
- By McCarthy83 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 32Last Post: 04-07-2009, 11:39 PM
- By vwpanda in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:46 PM