Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question can't see text in browser

Hi

Iv attached a picture of how my browser looks when I try to go into CB forums, as you can see no text has appeared. It happens on other sites I access, the page finishes loading but there's very little or no text and it doesn't make sense. Its especially frustrating using internet banking. Other times its perfectly fine and loads properly! Can anyone help please?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can't see text in browser-captura-20al-2029-04-2011-2002-42-19.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

hmmm thats a weird one. did this start happening after an OS load or update or just randomly out of nowhere?
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    hmmm thats a weird one. did this start happening after an OS load or update or just randomly out of nowhere?
    I'm using 534 and it started after the previous leak (526 I think) I restarted the phone (alt shift del) and it then took almost an hour to get a decent internet connection (this may be to do with the royal wedding in the uk tho lol I'm expecting service problems today anyway) iv no 3g which is usually solid, although gprs connected eventually and the browser seems fine again! But it comes and goes! It is strange though as I'm doing nothing different!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

battery pull doesnt fix it?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_belle View Post
    Hi

Iv attached a picture of how my browser looks when I try to go into CB forums, as you can see no text has appeared. It happens on other sites I access, the page finishes loading but there's very little or no text and it doesn't make sense. Its especially frustrating using internet banking. Other times its perfectly fine and loads properly! Can anyone help please?

Thanks
    I`ve been experiencing lately the same issue on my browser...the only way I can fix this is by resetting the phone(alt+right caps+del) or doing a battery pull, what makes me mad is that I'm experiencing this more often, practically once or twice a day.... I'm running the latest O.S. .534.

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

try running the newest .546. also, are you shrinking out fonts?
    Thanked by:
    Belfast_belle (05-10-2011) 
    CrackBerry Geek

Global Posts
    30,570 Global Posts

It's a known bug on CrackBerry with all devices running recent versions of OS 6. http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/cra...te-bug-601407/
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Thanks iv just updated to .546 and i found that before i updated to this os restarting the phone (alt+right shift+del) did seem to help this matter for a while!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Updated to .546 and I'm still having the same issue, the only way to fix this is doing a phone reset.