- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Cannot access some webistes!
I use wi-fi to access the internet on my phone but at some sites, they say that I am 'not connected to the wireless network' and so I can't access the page. Why does this happen since I'm connected to wi-fi?
- 12-30-12, 11:54 PM #2
"Wireless Network" refers to the carrier network and not to the WiFi connection.
Are you using the BlackBerry Browser or a third party browser?
Do you have a BlackBerry data plan?
What specific sites?
- By zhilun in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-12, 08:12 AM
- By owlyn in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-10, 06:32 AM
- By GuyGrim in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-08, 09:23 PM
- By caseyclan in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-08, 09:37 PM
- By silverbullet in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-08, 11:58 AM