11-29-12 06:24 PM
- hello peaple ,
i think i have something starnge now ! when i'm in a call and somebody calls me when we are talking i suddenlly hear the sound of ending the call and the line shut down !! but the phone still running ! didn't do any action or restart ! a very strange thing can somebody explain to me ?? or what is happing with the calls is by luck ???10-01-12 02:44 AM
- So, to get this clear. You are in a call, a second person starts to ring, but instead of them being thrown to answerphone, BOTH calls drop?
Have you checked with the phone company that features like "Call Waiting" are setup correctly? Something does sound confused as not normal Blackberry behaviour. When I am on a call, and a second one comes in, I just get a text message that I now have something on my answerphone.10-01-12 05:05 AM
- thanks i do somthing like that and it was luck that the 2 pple that happened with them this trouble were out of creidt a silly question the battery don'tlast for a long time !! why ? and is this danger ?? and if i could do anything to it what shall i do ?? the battery if i use the bbm continuously it could last i day !!10-01-12 10:48 AM
- I am sorry, I am having problems understanding your broken English. Can you try shorter sentences? (Sorry - I am rubbish at foreign languages, so I am impressed by anyone who can talk more than one language. )
I am not sure what you have replied about the original question, so I have to ask you to try re-wording that.
I can answer battery use based on my own phone use. I have the OS .666 installed on a phone that is 18 months old with original battery. I make a lot use of UMA at home, and plenty of 3G and 2G use outside of the house. A few months back I never used BBM and would get two or three DAYS out of my battery.
I now use BBM a HUGE amount and have found this makes a big difference to my battery life. I will often have conversations of two to five hours in a day. And battery life is getting hammered more now, this is due to having the backlight on constantly. Usually I still get to the end of the day with the battery pretty full. Some rare days I have had to top up in the middle of the day.
Things to do to improve that battery life:
* Get rid of apps you don't use like Twitter, Facebook, etc which want to be online all of the time. Also get rid of the battery meters as they are pretty pointless when you know your battery is draining. (Just a personal opinion)
* Turn off Bluetooth when you are not using it. Ditto Wireless.
* Go into OPTIONS->DISPLAY->SCREEN DISPLAY and drop that Backlight Display down as much as bearable. I have mine on 40% and it is still looking very readable. This made a noticeable difference to my BBM battery life.
* Remember that custom ringtones / custom LEDs eat into battery life. So consider using shorter ringtones.10-01-12 11:46 AM
- thanks for your replay unfortunately the first problem is not form my phone the creidt with my friend is off (i'm from egypt here we have cards that are being charged with an amount of pounds like 10 pound or more and we use it to talk) you get my point ?? so i found that i don't have a problem in calling anymore and turned directly to the problem of the battery thanks for your answer10-01-12 04:13 PM
- thanks for your replay unfortunately the first problem is not form my phone the creidt with my friend is off (i'm from egypt here we have cards that are being charged with an amount of pounds like 10 pound or more and we use it to talk) you get my point ?? so i found that i don't have a problem in calling anymore and turned directly to the problem of the battery thanks for your answer
The battery in a Blackberry is pretty good. You just have to play with the settings a bit when you are a heavy user. Even little things like having a darker wallpaper will help.10-02-12 03:59 AMLike 1
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD