- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry still on reboot loop.. what now?
My phone was on a reboot loop it would load for about 2 secs with the blackberry logo and then it switches off and does it again, I looked up some answers in some of the forums and I can't remember which one I followed but now it loads faster and gets to about half way and switches off and comes up with a white screen with the icons that its connected and then an error message 507. I looked up this error message and it says I have to update my system software because it currently doesnt have the os on there. I downloaded the most recent upgrade for my phone.
I have followed the steps to reloading os system software, went through all the steps apploader etc. and followed the steps and used wizard and desktop manager but when it gets to the last step to put my battery back in it still turns off and reboots therefore it cannot complete the last step to load the applications and re set the phone.
Help, what to do now?????
- By Redouan El Boujoufi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 01-06-13, 01:52 PM
- By Kelton in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-11, 07:38 AM
- By tbrashier in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-09, 11:41 PM
- By pashan in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 31Last Post: 04-23-08, 12:05 AM
- By devix91 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-08, 09:41 AM