Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy Blackberry Bold 9780 Calendar Won't Sync

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I've searched previous threads, but
    they seem to deal primarily with duplicate entries. My problem is a lack of entries.

Here is my problem - calendar for Bold 9780 did not all sync to Google calendar.
    The only portion the calendar that synced was September; I need the calendar
    for June, July and August as well. I use my BB to track client visits and need the
    calendar to support my billings.

According to RIM, the sync feature is turned on; they have no explanation as to
    why it only synced a few weeks, and not the previous months.

Can anyone help? My phone is locked out (it became locked when I tried to bridge
    it to a new playbook). I don't care about wiping the phone, if I can get my calendar events moved over to the Google calendar.

Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Cool Worked for 9810 with new ATT 7.1 OS

I had the same problem. All I did was delete the email account associated with the calendar I wanted to sync wirelessly. Then I just added the same account and in less than 5 minutes all entries were updated in my PC and my BB.
    CrackBerry Abuser

2 solutions:
    1) go into Messages > Options> email account management, edit your current gmail account, make sure calendar box is checked, then save
    2) if that doesn't work, go into the same place, delete your current gmail, then add back the gmail account and then make sure the same calendar box is checked, should do the trick (normally I resend service books afterwards, dunno if that helps too)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thank you for this information. I spent more hours tonight than I wish to admit trying to get my BB9650 to sync with my iCal using Google Sync. I have had issues in the past and I usually uninstalled Google Sync and then reinstalled it. I was not aware that Google wasn't supporting Sync and if I hadn't found your information along with another post providing the link to reinstall Google Sync, I don't know what I would have done.

You're a lifesaver! Thank you again!

Carolyn