- CrackBerry User
- 66 Posts
Blackberry App World
I installed and uninstalled blackberry app world and even rebooted the phone however the app world icon does not show up on phone. I checked the installed applications view and it shows there but no icon shows up anywhere on my home screen.
Can anyone think of a reason why it shows under installed application but there is no way for me to find the icon. I am using BB 9780 with OS 184.108.40.2065
I am really hoping someone can help me solve this
- CrackBerry Addict
01-29-2013, 09:17 PM #2
- 810 Posts
I had an issue with App World Icon showing but when clicked it did nothing. I deleted and reinstalled and same thing happened. Here is the solution that seemed to work for me. By using the Blackberry Desktop manager and going to applications I removed app world from there. The phone will reboot, reconnect and then you will need to re-install the original app world. reboot etc and it worked. Keep in mind that it went back to an older version of app world but was able to updated OTA and it worked fine. More work involved but using the desktop manager seemed to addressed the issue. Hope this helps and works if you decide to try.BlackBerry 10...don't care what anyone says...I'm loving it and that's all that matters to me!.
- By GQatHU in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:53 AM
- By javgue31 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:46 PM
- By RCCollins in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
- By RCCollins in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
- By Mellex in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:43 PM