05-16-14 11:11 AM
- Hi, I have a BB 9780 and where I am there is no access to BES or BIS!
So I can only have phone calls and send/recieve text messages and Internet is available only through WiFi!
Is there any way to enable browser through gprs/edge/3g?
With no WiFi the browser says: "Browsing over cellular network is not included as part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use Wi-Fi or contact your service provider to change your service plan."
When I want to use gtalk or any messenger provided with the phone it says (Even when the Wi-Fi connected): "Service is not enabled for this handheld."
The Social Feeds is telling: "An IT Policy is preveventing this application running. Please consult your administrator"
Is ther any way for me to servive?!!10-19-12 02:31 AM
- I use BBM only plan and an ordinary 2G 1gb/mth plan on my prepaid network.
i setup my tcp/ip > apn settings to be enabled with apn filled with necessary data.
Default bb browser will not work. So i use opera mini browser for my needs which runs on "Protocol/Http" mode.
Apps made my RIM will not work without BIS. So download apps "not made by RIM", e.g IMO messenger app which uses normal data for all major protocols like gtalk,msn,etc
I cant use my home wifi due to N mode which isnt supported on my bold 3 (b/g only). So the apps recommended by me may or may not run. Good luck.
Note:Since i am not using Full BIS plan, appworld (in bb) is useless for me. So i use FireFox web browser with blackberry plugin in it to add and/or remove apps on my bold 3 from app world website.10-19-12 04:21 AMLike 1
- Does anyone know how to get a Google Apps account set up on a Bold 9780 running OS 6.0 Bundle 1306 (v.188.8.131.529). I haven't been able to create an account in the "other" option and it is really frustrating considering how I use this email a lot more than my personal and it would make my BlackBerry much more valuable to me.12-01-12 08:01 PM
- 12-24-12 09:22 AM
- @floatinghamster - you'd probably get better replies posting in the Blackberry Apps forum.
Generally to install apps, you don't need to connect to a computer. You just access App World to install them.
Also remember - photos get stored on the Media Card inside the phone. This card can be taken out of the phone and then put into a small card reader. Ideally a card reader would then have a USB connection on it which means it can be plugged into any computer and just edited directly without having to mess around with phone cables or drivers.01-01-13 11:56 AM
- Hi please please please can you help me?
my 9780 just went crazy today-doesnt wanna let me put in my keypad password,whe i get to the second letter of my password it just clears and i have to try again,obviously after all my attempts it asked me to type the word blackberry and also wont let me get past the third letter!03-23-13 07:20 PM
- ok ! but me i have a problem with my bb9780 . i tried to update an new os 6 but it wasn't good cause my phone give me " app error 602 " . it mean there is no os in my phone . then i don't know how to repair it . i have download a bbsak in my pc but when i click to " load os " there is no os . please how can i get a os ? please help me10-03-13 06:01 AM
- Hey there I'm just going to help out some of the members here who may or may not have some questions to ask. If you own a 9780 feel free to chime in otherwise don't answer a question when you don't even own the phone, simply because other users who actually have the phone will know.05-16-14 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD