05-16-14 11:11 AM
343 ... 411121314
tools
    Hi, I have a BB 9780 and where I am there is no access to BES or BIS!
    So I can only have phone calls and send/recieve text messages and Internet is available only through WiFi!
    Is there any way to enable browser through gprs/edge/3g?
    With no WiFi the browser says: "Browsing over cellular network is not included as part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use Wi-Fi or contact your service provider to change your service plan."
    When I want to use gtalk or any messenger provided with the phone it says (Even when the Wi-Fi connected): "Service is not enabled for this handheld."
    The Social Feeds is telling: "An IT Policy is preveventing this application running. Please consult your administrator"
    Is ther any way for me to servive?!!
    10-19-12 02:31 AM
    I use BBM only plan and an ordinary 2G 1gb/mth plan on my prepaid network.
    i setup my tcp/ip > apn settings to be enabled with apn filled with necessary data.
    Default bb browser will not work. So i use opera mini browser for my needs which runs on "Protocol/Http" mode.
    Apps made my RIM will not work without BIS. So download apps "not made by RIM", e.g IMO messenger app which uses normal data for all major protocols like gtalk,msn,etc

I cant use my home wifi due to N mode which isnt supported on my bold 3 (b/g only). So the apps recommended by me may or may not run. Good luck.

Note:Since i am not using Full BIS plan, appworld (in bb) is useless for me. So i use FireFox web browser with blackberry plugin in it to add and/or remove apps on my bold 3 from app world website.
    mahdix92 likes this.
    10-19-12 04:21 AM
    The positions of all the ports and buttons are the same, so I can't see why not
    Yep it does same same same
    10-26-12 01:13 AM
    Need help asap please,I upgraded my blackberry appworld after upgrading could nt find it on my phone..I deleted and reinstal still can't find it wat should I do please need help thanks
    11-09-12 01:46 AM
    Does anyone know how to get a Google Apps account set up on a Bold 9780 running OS 6.0 Bundle 1306 (v.6.0.0.359). I haven't been able to create an account in the "other" option and it is really frustrating considering how I use this email a lot more than my personal and it would make my BlackBerry much more valuable to me.
    12-01-12 08:01 PM
    i have the similar issue...Missing Blackberry application world icon after i upgraded the software: bold 9780....tried uninstalling but still cant locate the icon..anyone help pls
    12-09-12 10:52 AM
    i have the similar issue...Missing Blackberry application world icon after i upgraded the software: bold 9780....tried uninstalling but still cant locate the icon..anyone help pls
    Maybe the appworld is not included during your software upgrade. Try reinstalling from Blackberry website
    12-24-12 09:22 AM
    Hi, this question isn't really related to the model of phones but...can we download any picture editors without using appworld? Cause I can't connect my phone to the computer.
    12-30-12 09:36 AM
    Picture editors as in the kind with more effects. Would appreciate a reply, thanks!
    12-30-12 09:46 AM
    @floatinghamster - you'd probably get better replies posting in the Blackberry Apps forum.

Generally to install apps, you don't need to connect to a computer. You just access App World to install them.

Also remember - photos get stored on the Media Card inside the phone. This card can be taken out of the phone and then put into a small card reader. Ideally a card reader would then have a USB connection on it which means it can be plugged into any computer and just edited directly without having to mess around with phone cables or drivers.
    01-01-13 11:56 AM
    bold 9780 stuck.
    It says type 'START' to start JAVA. Release OS. Then
    there is a text in red sayin "
    MFG ERR: 701.
    BandTxPowerCalibration_2pt:GMSK_PS"
    Tried reloadin OS but it jus reaches reconnecting to JVM then error.
    Need your assistance.
    01-19-13 01:26 AM
    Hi please please please can you help me?
    my 9780 just went crazy today-doesnt wanna let me put in my keypad password,whe i get to the second letter of my password it just clears and i have to try again,obviously after all my attempts it asked me to type the word blackberry and also wont let me get past the third letter!
    03-23-13 07:20 PM
    how to update my BBM because on my phone ist very difficult to update it
    04-30-13 12:58 AM
    how to update my BBM because on my phone ist very difficult to update it
    you could find an OTA here
    RROYY - APPLICATIONS
    05-03-13 12:01 PM
    Again

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD !!!
    07-27-13 03:47 PM
    I don't have a question... but if I want to be patronised, I know where to come now. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-13 03:32 AM
    ok ! but me i have a problem with my bb9780 . i tried to update an new os 6 but it wasn't good cause my phone give me " app error 602 " . it mean there is no os in my phone . then i don't know how to repair it . i have download a bbsak in my pc but when i click to " load os " there is no os . please how can i get a os ? please help me
    10-03-13 06:01 AM
    Hey there I'm just going to help out some of the members here who may or may not have some questions to ask. If you own a 9780 feel free to chime in otherwise don't answer a question when you don't even own the phone, simply because other users who actually have the phone will know.
    05-16-14 11:11 AM
343 ... 411121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD