Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
Like Tree6Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Blackberry 9780 Unofficial Q&A

Hi, I have a BB 9780 and where I am there is no access to BES or BIS!
    So I can only have phone calls and send/recieve text messages and Internet is available only through WiFi!
    Is there any way to enable browser through gprs/edge/3g?
    With no WiFi the browser says: "Browsing over cellular network is not included as part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use Wi-Fi or contact your service provider to change your service plan."
    When I want to use gtalk or any messenger provided with the phone it says (Even when the Wi-Fi connected): "Service is not enabled for this handheld."
    The Social Feeds is telling: "An IT Policy is preveventing this application running. Please consult your administrator"
    Is ther any way for me to servive?!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask me :)

I use BBM only plan and an ordinary 2G 1gb/mth plan on my prepaid network.
    i setup my tcp/ip > apn settings to be enabled with apn filled with necessary data.
    Default bb browser will not work. So i use opera mini browser for my needs which runs on "Protocol/Http" mode.
    Apps made my RIM will not work without BIS. So download apps "not made by RIM", e.g IMO messenger app which uses normal data for all major protocols like gtalk,msn,etc

I cant use my home wifi due to N mode which isnt supported on my bold 3 (b/g only). So the apps recommended by me may or may not run. Good luck.

Note:Since i am not using Full BIS plan, appworld (in bb) is useless for me. So i use FireFox web browser with blackberry plugin in it to add and/or remove apps on my bold 3 from app world website.
    Thanked by:
    mahdix92 (10-19-2012) 
    mahdix92 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Phill_UK View Post
    The positions of all the ports and buttons are the same, so I can't see why not
    Yep it does same same same
    CrackBerry Newbie

Need help asap please,I upgraded my blackberry appworld after upgrading could nt find it on my phone..I deleted and reinstal still can't find it wat should I do please need help thanks
    CrackBerry User

Does anyone know how to get a Google Apps account set up on a Bold 9780 running OS 6.0 Bundle 1306 (v.6.0.0.359). I haven't been able to create an account in the "other" option and it is really frustrating considering how I use this email a lot more than my personal and it would make my BlackBerry much more valuable to me.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Missing Blackberry application world icon after i upgraded the software: bold 9780

i have the similar issue...Missing Blackberry application world icon after i upgraded the software: bold 9780....tried uninstalling but still cant locate the icon..anyone help pls
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Amirah888 View Post
    i have the similar issue...Missing Blackberry application world icon after i upgraded the software: bold 9780....tried uninstalling but still cant locate the icon..anyone help pls
    Maybe the appworld is not included during your software upgrade. Try reinstalling from Blackberry website
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi, this question isn't really related to the model of phones but...can we download any picture editors without using appworld? Cause I can't connect my phone to the computer.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Picture editors as in the kind with more effects. Would appreciate a reply, thanks!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    669 Global Posts

@floatinghamster - you'd probably get better replies posting in the Blackberry Apps forum.

Generally to install apps, you don't need to connect to a computer. You just access App World to install them.

Also remember - photos get stored on the Media Card inside the phone. This card can be taken out of the phone and then put into a small card reader. Ideally a card reader would then have a USB connection on it which means it can be plugged into any computer and just edited directly without having to mess around with phone cables or drivers.
    CrackBerry User

bold 9780 stuck.
    It says type 'START' to start JAVA. Release OS. Then
    there is a text in red sayin "
    MFG ERR: 701.
    BandTxPowerCalibration_2pt:GMSK_PS"
    Tried reloadin OS but it jus reaches reconnecting to JVM then error.
    Need your assistance.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi please please please can you help me?
    my 9780 just went crazy today-doesnt wanna let me put in my keypad password,whe i get to the second letter of my password it just clears and i have to try again,obviously after all my attempts it asked me to type the word blackberry and also wont let me get past the third letter!
    CrackBerry Newbie

how to update my BBM because on my phone ist very difficult to update it
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Eljosh Reyesantos View Post
    how to update my BBM because on my phone ist very difficult to update it
    you could find an OTA here
    RROYY - APPLICATIONS
    CrackBerry User

Again

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD !!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Phill_UK View Post
    I don't have a question... but if I want to be patronised, I know where to come now. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

ok ! but me i have a problem with my bb9780 . i tried to update an new os 6 but it wasn't good cause my phone give me " app error 602 " . it mean there is no os in my phone . then i don't know how to repair it . i have download a bbsak in my pc but when i click to " load os " there is no os . please how can i get a os ? please help me
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default atif mehmood4

Quote Originally Posted by 3vopheonix View Post
    Hey there I'm just going to help out some of the members here who may or may not have some questions to ask. If you own a 9780 feel free to chime in otherwise don't answer a question when you don't even own the phone, simply because other users who actually have the phone will know.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314