BlackBerry 9780 replacement parts?
I dropped my white BlackBerry 9780 a while ago. Since this is was a second hand phone, I fould out that someone replaced the housing with some shiny fake plastic one.
Now I was trying to find a white housing with a battery door and a white bezel. Since I'm located in Serbia, there's no official place to find the parts or fix the phone.
Is there any place where I could buy ORIGINAL replacement parts? Not AAA class plastic replacements made by a third party, but the very originals, made by BlackBerry. I appreciate your help and please, excuse me for my ignorance.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-26-2013, 07:57 PM #2
- 323 Posts
BlackBerry does not sell replacement parts to us consumers anywhere. A lot of people recommend the housings from cnn.cn. I personally haven't bought from there and just buy them off ebay. If you are looking for a white bezel, it will definitely be fake.
Check out this link for a white 9780 housing: BlackBerry Bold 9780 OEM White housing set - QWERTY, Faceplate | Housing | Repair parts | Accessories | Mobile parts | Novelty Items
- CrackBerry Addict
02-27-2013, 09:28 AM #3
- 659 Posts
I personally have changed many complete housings on 8520s 9700s 9780s and found most of them to be fine also purchased from Ebay. go for most trusted sellers if any problems they usually fix at no cost they don`t like getting bad reviews...Paul Atherton
- By sf49ers in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 18Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:18 AM
- By alexmurphy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:21 AM
- By matrodriguez in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:18 PM
- By Bezansonn in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 01-08-2009, 01:20 AM
- By leapra in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2008, 06:03 PM