- CrackBerry User
- 35 Posts
Blackberry 9780 not booting
I have a Bold 9780 that went off and never came back on. When I do a battery pull, the bar starts loading only upto about 10%, and there is when the phone goes off again and never boots.
I completely wiped my device using both BBSAK and JL-cmder, and reinstalles OS6, with the exact same issue. Trying to boot in safe mode gives me the same result: the status bar raising at first and then the phone just shuts off. I have also tried another battery, and booting plugged to the wall with no battery, no result.
I just hope this is not a hardware issue since I live in Argentina where we cannot get hardware support nor replacement parts.
thanks a lot.
- By rodz610 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 12:37 PM
- By julienmorice11 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2011, 12:12 PM
- By VO1HAX in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:43 AM
- By jopan76 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2010, 03:06 PM
- By skbeck in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:37 AM