Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By diegonei
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB 9780 as wifi hotspot

I have been surfing the net for hours and still haven't found any clear answers regarding having the 9780 as a wifi hotspot. I found somewhere that the new update could do this for up to 5 devices but everytime I visit forums answers would be no. So could the 9780 turn into a wifi hotspot? TIA
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    What's that?

No, unless it's hooked up to a Cradlepoint router (google it if you need).

Also, I'm about 99% sure the 9780 doesn't have the hardware to make it a hotspot, so a software update isn't going to do any good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Quote Originally Posted by ridesno159 View Post
    Also, I'm about 99% sure the 9780 doesn't have the hardware to make it a hotspot, so a software update isn't going to do any good.
    You can be 100% sure about that.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

naramation likes this.