- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
9870 LCD Screen Model Number
Can I find out what model LCD screen I need to order without taking the phone apart?
I don't have the tools yet to take the phone apart. The phone was made in Mexico if this helps!
Thank you for your time!
- CrackBerry Master
11-13-2012, 12:42 PM #3
- 1,359 Posts
Re: 9870 LCD Screen Model Number8300 / 8900 / 9000 / 9780 / 9700
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-18-2012, 09:13 AM #4
- 186 Posts
Take it apart.
You will have to take apart your phone to determine which screen you need. No need to order the tools, I took mine apart a few months ago with the small flathead screwdriver in a $2 eyeglass repair kit, and a credit card as pry tool. Avoid ordering from one of the outfits that says you have to take your 9780 back to OS 5. If they don't know that is not the appropriate OS for our devices, what else do they have wrong?
- By mitch001 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2011, 09:47 AM
- By frantona in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:24 PM
- By jrunnels in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2011, 06:27 PM
- By stylishjm in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM
- By distef in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:06 PM