- CrackBerry Abuser
- 138 Posts
- Yes thanks
9780 won't charge in cradle.
Any ideas please. Just bought a charging dock for Bold 9780, but the phone will not charge in the dock. I've cleaned the contacts either side of the handset, and checked that the dock has voltage across the pins which it has. The light on the dock also comes on.
Malcolm.Bold 9780. PB
- 01-26-2013, 05:48 AM #2
I have a dock, and the phone just slips in. It is possible to get the phone at a slight angle and it doesn't charge. But a quick wiggle and it settles down.
I guess you have also cleaned the metal contacts at the side of the phone?
Does the clock appear? When charging the phone usually throws the clock up on the screen. Curious if the phone is sensing that dock at all.
- By Nutt_case in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:30 PM
- By Nutt_case in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:30 PM
- By Bettermost in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
- By jimk280 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2009, 03:55 PM
- By gobroncos95 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2008, 06:06 AM