- CrackBerry User
- 22 Posts
9780 software update
Hey, Im having a problem with my 9780 software updates. My current 9780 has;
App version: 126.96.36.1990 (bundle 2534)
I supposed the latest software is 188.8.131.523 but upon checking for updates from device and desktop manager, it still say its up to date.
what should i do? Should i download the latest OS seperately and install it myself?
- 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM #2
Re: 9780 software update
Your device or DM don't show a .723 update because it's not from the same carrier. To update manually, you'll need to download it and install to your computer.
Proper Upgrade / Downgrade Procedure
Edit: the .723 download link is somewhere in this 9780 sub-forum.
- By Reeboot in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2011, 09:13 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2007, 04:47 PM
- By crackberry-Jackie in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2007, 01:04 PM
- By chaun in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2007, 12:28 PM
- By trinston in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:43 AM