Ok, so based on the thread: Request for Theme: ZUNE HD, I whipped this up.

One thing to note: at this moment, the main wallpaper can be the standard included BLACK ONLY! (Fix coming soon. )

Looking for critique/constructive criticism. What extras would you like to see in this app? Changes? Lemme know. I have a Tour, so lemme know how this theme works out on your 9700's

Changes in current version:
    -Fonts are now user-definable for all menus and windows except the Homescreen, Banners, Lock Screen, Call Screens, and Application Names on the Application List. (I know it sounds like a lot isn't user definable, but I promise you, the important stuff is.)
    -Tweaked the placement of certain menu bar indicators on the Homescreen Banner.
    -Slightly increased font size for the Date text on the Homescreen Banner.

Download: (Current Version 1.0.1) -MANY thanks to HellKatzX for OTA hosting-
    5.0 OTA: http://tinyurl.com/ye5kgzw

Also, if you enjoy this theme, please consider donating. Looking for something specific in your theme that I don't offer standard? Lemme know and we'll work something out.

Thanks,
    Zabi
    12-27-09 09:43 PM
    VERY nice theme. Any way this could be made into an 83xx theme?
    12-27-09 10:44 PM
    Idk. It looks good. Yet its tht I don't know what everything else looks like tht gives me pause. Do you have anymore screenshots? Homescreen looks great though! High five!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 01:57 AM
    Idk. It looks good. Yet its tht I don't know what everything else looks like tht gives me pause. Do you have anymore screenshots? Homescreen looks great though! High five!

LOL! Why not just download it and see. It's quite possibly easier for u to download then wait for more screenshots to be posted.

Great job btw, looks cool on device!

12-28-09 03:47 AM
    Hey, just downloaded your theme. It is a very cool theme. Have a few Ideas on how you can make it better.

1. Get the wallpaper issue fix

2. Have some type of movement when we are scrolling through the icons, like they do on the Zune HD.

3. Have more than 5 icons available on the home screen, maybe have it scroll down to like 10 like on the Zune HD.

4. Have a version without the transitions and stuff, I personally cant stand them. Ether way man, awesome idea. keep up the good work.
    12-28-09 09:19 AM
    Looks good ... Maybe adding keyboard shortcuts for Quicklaunch (spacebar) and SMS (S or $) would be nice!
    12-28-09 09:42 AM
    Hey, just downloaded your theme. It is a very cool theme. Have a few Ideas on how you can make it better.

1. Get the wallpaper issue fix

2. Have some type of movement when we are scrolling through the icons, like they do on the Zune HD.

3. Have more than 5 icons available on the home screen, maybe have it scroll down to like 10 like on the Zune HD.

4. Have a version without the transitions and stuff, I personally cant stand them. Ether way man, awesome idea. keep up the good work.
    Thanks man. A few of those fixes won't come until I can get back to my home (staying with family for the holidays) but I can get a transition-less one up very soon. (I'm currently working on an old computer that's about 8 years old. haha)

Looks good ... Maybe adding keyboard shortcuts for Quicklaunch (spacebar) and SMS (S or $) would be nice!
    Yes, look for that in the next few days.

The majority of this theme is stock at the moment. Every other screen besides the lock screen and background of the app list (which is just black) are the same as a vendor theme
    Last edited by Zabi; 12-28-09 at 01:07 PM.
    12-28-09 12:57 PM
    Oh ok. Are you going to put custom icons in?

12-29-09 01:09 AM
    I noticed that when I'm viewing my emails, the font for the date seems to large for the field, therefore it's getting cutoff at the bottom of the letters....Because I'm a newb, I can't post a photo of it, however for example when I'm reading Fri, Jan 1, 2010, the bottom of the line is cutoff to the point where Jan looks like Ian....

I hope that explains it best, has anyone else noticed that? Hopefully there's a fix....
    01-01-10 06:47 PM
    I love the theme...but a couple of improvements I'd like to see to make it PERFECT!

Hopefully we can see some movement like Fidelio stated above as well as scrolling up and down to include the top 10 apps...

My only criticism (which is minor), is the I'm not a fan of the flashing dash indicator on the home screen....it's tough to catch which icon is highlighted at the time, and I find that I keep selecting the wrong application. I'm sure that'll be fixed if Fidelio's suggestions are implemented, however in the meantime, I'd prefer a stationary dash rather than a flashing one...

Love everything else though...!
    01-01-10 06:53 PM
    awesome theme!

as above, maybe a version with no transitions.. can't stand the transitions!

also, the colour for the scrolling menus in sms/emails colour doesn't seem right.. text seems unreadable when its highlighted, maybe have the same colour as the stock version?

and the spacing between the 3G BB icon and the radio freq, needs to be moved over abit
    Last edited by hunghuynh; 01-02-10 at 10:06 PM.
    01-02-10 09:58 PM
    ive been testing and with BBM messages it doesn't come up with the (1) Messages on the home screen
    01-02-10 10:32 PM
    Agree with above...now that I've had a full day to play with it, here's a couple of suggestions...

1) Date needs to be bigger...perhaps condense text so its more visible (ie. Jan vs. January)
    2) Just my nitpickiness but I'd prefer the transition from the home screen to the menu screen to scroll up rather than left to right. I find I need to reorient myself everytime it transitions...

Love the theme...
    01-02-10 10:48 PM
    Agree with above...now that I've had a full day to play with it, here's a couple of suggestions...

1) Date needs to be bigger...perhaps condense text so its more visible (ie. Jan vs. January)
    2) Just my nitpickiness but I'd prefer the transition from the home screen to the menu screen to scroll up rather than left to right. I find I need to reorient myself everytime it transitions...

Love the theme...
    ditto on the date, id prefer a version with no transitions at all to be honest.

suggestion: the icons for bluetooth, wifi instead of going vertically can we have them going horizontally at the top instead?
    01-02-10 10:53 PM
    I like the transitions....my two cents
    01-03-10 10:37 AM
    I'm interested and ready to see what this Zune HD is all about...Thx for making it free...!
    01-03-10 12:17 PM
    this theme is awesome matches my zune hd if an update is available PM me..
    01-05-10 10:26 AM
    nice theme!! some issues though. The day/month and 3g icon needs to be a tad bit more bolder. The letters are a bit too thin. Also when u go into messages, the date's font is too large. the "tue. jan 5, 2010"
    01-05-10 08:20 PM
    I downloaded and it shows up under options>applications
    but it isn't in themes to activate. Any idea where it is ?

Edit: It is for tour. Is their a storm compatible version
    Last edited by dogdreamshhi; 02-01-10 at 12:21 PM.
    02-01-10 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD