Embarrassing who?
    Me for one...

This is an international forum, and you're typing as if texting one of your mates.

Most here probably haven't even heard of Villa, and reposting the same request over and over won't win you any friends, or get you the theme you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 01:21 PM
    Creating a theme is more difficult I've tried and have no luck in finding icons, I don't have time to sit and photoshop a bunch of images. If it were easier and I didn't have to use a POS windows computer and they had an app for mac I wouldn't ask for Donation I'd do it for ppl free no charge.

Last edited by hitman52; 04-01-10 at 01:58 PM.
    04-01-10 01:54 PM
    Me for one...

This is an international forum, and you're typing as if texting one of your mates.

Most here probably haven't even heard of Villa, and reposting the same request over and over won't win you any friends, or get you the theme you want.

With all respect but am not here for friends just desperate to have my footie team theme =>

04-01-10 02:12 PM
    if you want a theme THAT badly, then download the theme maker and do it yourself. They're probably not ignoring you, they have lives too that keep them from browsing Crackberry for EVERY theme request that pops up.

And posting what you did, the way you did definitely wasn't the best move. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    Agreed!

04-01-10 02:32 PM
    Where have you seen Arsenal themes? I have looked everywhere and have not really found any. I had one Arsenal theme made by a theme maker here in cb. I am still trying to learn how to make themes, but not really getting the hang of it. I have everything that I need, just making the time, I guess.

Yhyh pleeaassssee.there is plenty of arsenal,chelsea themeS have look m8 .Wallpaper I had alrdy with hero theme .U can use clar.-blue colors u know wat I mean.Greatly appreciate it.

04-07-10 11:15 PM
    Good god, are all Englishmen this daft? I feel embarrassed for you, I really do. You come across as one of the biggest wankers on the forum and you expect someone to hand a theme to you on a silver platter with that sort of attitude?
    04-08-10 01:28 AM
    ^^^^ wholeheartedly agree... Sounds very childish and condescending. *shrugs* Wonder what the OP does for a living. Sounds either priveledged or like a boss who's a little tipsy on power...

04-08-10 07:35 AM
    Wateva lol.I get wat i want tho. & am the biggest ****** on the forum after u exzibit haha

04-08-10 10:47 AM
    "i get wat i want tho"

i hope that theme comes with a dictionary app and some manners
    04-08-10 07:14 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD