I made a new theme for OS 5 with Calender entries + weather icon...

There are a few different options for you to choose from...

The ones with the weather icon, have ur weather icon as your 7th icon in the menu. U can see that it is only the image that appears on the homescreen. It looks nicer and doesnit affect the navigation...

It was orignally made for the 9700 but will work on both... If u need something changed or added then just ask.
    11-26-09 01:25 PM
    Looks really nice and clean. *thumbs up*
    11-26-09 02:20 PM
    Yeah, looks good! nice job
    11-26-09 02:29 PM
    what kind of weather application are you using? i just noticed that the icon fits in very well with the default precision icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 05:53 PM
    VERY nice!! I am wondering if you would be so kind as to make a version with 5 messages showing rather than the calendar? Thank you very much for your consideration.
    11-26-09 08:49 PM
    Active Call Screen

I made a custom theme similar to this theme and the active call screen text is very small like mine... any thoughts on changing it
    11-26-09 09:28 PM
    what kind of weather application are you using? i just noticed that the icon fits in very well with the default precision icons.

I use the push weather function via Blackberry... If u go to blackberry homepage on ur device and go down to News & Weather then last page(4) and go to Push Weather and go thru the options and find ur city and then it will give u the option of an icon on ur homescreen.
    It takes a little while to come thru at first but after that just put it as your 6th icon and thats it.
    11-27-09 02:59 AM
    I use the push weather function via Blackberry... If u go to blackberry homepage on ur device and go down to News & Weather then last page(4) and go to Push Weather and go thru the options and find ur city and then it will give u the option of an icon on ur homescreen.
    It takes a little while to come thru at first but after that just put it as your 6th icon and thats it.
    This doesnt work on my 9700 says its not compatible
    11-27-09 04:47 AM
    This doesnt work on my 9700 says its not compatible
    Hmm a dunno then? Are u registered with the BIS?
    11-27-09 04:55 AM
    Yep on O2 BIS.
    Actual message says - this service is not available on your device
    Last edited by gr4z; 11-27-09 at 06:29 AM.
    11-27-09 06:23 AM
    can we get a OTA please?
    11-27-09 07:06 AM
    Sorted I dont have OTA.
    11-27-09 08:04 AM
    looks good.like the stock look
    11-27-09 10:52 AM
    Yep on O2 BIS.
    Actual message says - this service is not available on your device
    same for me too. it says the service is not available for your device and wont let me download it.

11-27-09 12:42 PM
    Looks great! But only 1 issue:
    When you click on the Profiles Icon to select a profile, the font is black and background is dark grey, so you can barely see the profile names unless you scroll over them. Is it possible to to make all of the writing white as with the rest of the theme?

And, is it at all possible to get rid of all of the animations? I just want a theme that looks/works exactly like the default but has the Calendar Today like yours.

Thanks a lot!
    12-02-09 12:26 PM
    I like the theme however when I use the calender it only work under facebook and not my email address. How can I have it read from phone calender and not facebook?
    12-02-09 06:40 PM
    when you call someone with this theme it's not the default standard layout! can this be fixed?
    12-02-09 08:56 PM
    when you call someone with this theme it's not the default standard layout! can this be fixed?
    +1

Active call screen has tiny text, looks odd. Aside from that, it's exactly what I want on my 9700...
    12-02-09 10:41 PM
    yeah if the call screen gets fixed to standard, i will use this theme, also where did you get the wallpaper from?
    12-03-09 08:24 AM
    Will this work on a 9630 using OS 4.7? If so, do you think you could create one with messages AND calendar on the homescreen? Messages on top (2) and calendar below?

12-03-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD