Can't find one anywhere! I no people with themes for the 8900 and the original bold where there wallpaper is behind the menu screen as well as the home screen. For example the neu today theme on the bold.

Can anyone just simply reccomend me a simple clean theme where I can have my wallpaper behind my menu ? Please post one

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 12:40 PM
    If i'm not mistaken...that is a limit to the 5.0 OS. You will only be able to change the wall on the homescreen.
    06-02-10 12:48 PM
    If i'm not mistaken...that is a limit to the 5.0 OS. You will only be able to change the wall on the homescreen.
    Its such a simply thing that would make the 9700 a whole lot better man !!! are you sure there's no themes at all ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 12:52 PM
    I don't know of any themes that allow you to manually change the background in the icon menu... I believe that is tied in with the theme itself, so if you want to do that you would have to create your own theme.
    06-02-10 01:03 PM
    There is a workaround for this, but it's actually a 'bug' that works to your advantage.

Grab some Tour 9630 themes, that were made for 4.7 OS. When you first activate the theme you will see a white background on the applications screen, even if you change the homescreen wallpaper. Here's where the workaround comes in:
    Switch back to the default precision theme for a min. Change the wallpaper to the one you want to show up on the applications screen. (No it will not show on the apps screen in the precision theme itself because it stays that blue gradient) Now, switch back to the Tour 4.7 theme and BINGO! The wallpaper you wanted will be on the apps screen!

Note: The trick only works on 4.7 themes made with Plazmic 4.7 and not the new theme builder!
    06-02-10 02:18 PM
    Im already grateful, when my homescreen-wall ist flowing through the lockscreen... Its a feature of the 5.0 OS, that the wall of mainscreen is depending from the theme....
    06-03-10 06:48 AM
    There is a workaround for this, but it's actually a 'bug' that works to your advantage.

Grab some Tour 9630 themes, that were made for 4.7 OS. When you first activate the theme you will see a white background on the applications screen, even if you change the homescreen wallpaper. Here's where the workaround comes in:
    Switch back to the default precision theme for a min. Change the wallpaper to the one you want to show up on the applications screen. (No it will not show on the apps screen in the precision theme itself because it stays that blue gradient) Now, switch back to the Tour 4.7 theme and BINGO! The wallpaper you wanted will be on the apps screen!

Note: The trick only works on 4.7 themes made with Plazmic 4.7 and not the new theme builder!
    I figured this out with DearFloyds canvas theme lol. Love it.
    06-04-10 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD