This thread is hilarious.
    04-01-10 10:09 AM
    I just want to say THANK YOU ; THANK YOU ; THANK YOU ; THANK YOU
    This is "my" perfect theme....I am an aboslute wallpaper lover and cannot thank you enough, I practically hated those grey bars on the top and bottom, they almost cut your screen in half the size and waste your walllpaper, but you are a miracle maker......I have downloaded many themes but would then delete them the next day, but this is is absolutely 100% perfect
    04-01-10 02:34 PM
    Thanks for this nice and simple theme. Where can I find more of your work greystealth? Lmk thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 07:54 PM
    I really like this theme!

Is there a way to use it on my 9700 without the wallpaper? I'd like just the same background (black with a blue 'glow' at the bottom) as what I see on the screen with all my icons on it (application screen? LOL).

I don't see an option for no wallpaper in my settings, and find the picture too busy. Is the wallpaper an integral part of the theme?

TIA!
    04-02-10 10:31 AM
    This thread is hilarious.
    Yup, hilarious... people making requests to nobody, and surprisingly nobody is replying
    04-02-10 11:03 AM
    You guys might wanna check this one out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...otions-425780/

His theme is very simple, clean and snappy. Transparent Menu is amazing. Very much stock-like with many optional features.

Here�s a snap shot of mine:

04-02-10 11:09 AM
    I figured out that I just needed to find/download a different wallpaper... duh.
    04-02-10 02:15 PM
    Here you go everyone. As far as a version with a weather slot, would you all prefer it up in the top right with the signal moved over, or just below?

Download

****DONATIONS****
    You can make 1 whitout bousing icon whitout transitions Stock Font Only Stock Font wheather slot and hidden today and menu Transparent? Plz
    04-04-10 09:53 AM
    Hi, please, this link doesn't work. I'm searching for a simple theme without grey bars. Please, help me. Thanks.
    giledll likes this.
    04-21-14 06:25 AM
    Does anyone have a link for this theme ?
    05-05-14 10:16 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD