I have been looking for a standard Precision Zen theme for my Bold 9700 with just a 2 modifications.

-I would like to eliminate the gray bars on the top and bottom of the home screen.
    -I also want to make the home screen icons "bounce" when you scroll over them, as I have liked this effect in other themes I've seen.

If anyone can help me find / create this I would greatly appreciate it. As a sidenote, I have played with Theme Builder myself attempting to create this theme as it seems simple enough, but I cannot find an option for adding an animation to an icon.
    Last edited by jordan.patrick; 02-17-10 at 11:36 PM.
    02-17-10 03:10 PM
    I can do this for you. PM me and I we can get this worked up for you
    02-18-10 11:50 AM
    Greystealth, do you think you could send it to me, too, with an added weather slot at the top right of the screen? If it's not too much trouble for you! Otherwise could you send me the version you are sending jordan.patrick? I wouldn't mind just putting the weather as the far most right icon if it's too much hassle. Thank you, I really appreciate this!
    02-18-10 02:50 PM
    if you could possibly send it to me too that'd be great, just the regular version that jordan.patrick requested.
    02-22-10 06:20 PM
    @greystealth This sounds like my dream theme! Can you send me th details on this as well? (I wouldn't even mind if the icon were not animated)
    03-08-10 09:50 PM
    I would like the version that dinosnore is requesting sounds like the perfect theme
    03-11-10 09:11 PM
    This sounds cool... Could someone PIN it to me? Or put it up for OTA?

Thanks all.
    03-11-10 10:33 PM
    Would appreciate a link too please, thanks.
    03-11-10 10:36 PM
    Sorry everyone, I haven't looked in this thread for a while. Let me filter through all the custom themes I've made and Ill post up for all of you that are interested. Ill make one with a weather slot too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 01:19 PM
    Here you go everyone. As far as a version with a weather slot, would you all prefer it up in the top right with the signal moved over, or just below?

Download

****DONATIONS****
    Last edited by greystealth; 03-14-10 at 09:24 PM.
    03-14-10 09:08 PM
    Just below would be excellent. Thanks

03-14-10 11:35 PM
    I would be very interested in this with a weather slot....TIA
    Very nice of you to do this
    03-16-10 06:11 AM
    Ditto to the weather slot, just below would be fine.
    03-16-10 12:09 PM
    I love this theme just as it is. But would be perfect if had hidden calendar.
    03-16-10 05:24 PM
    I have been looking for a standard Precision Zen theme for my Bold 9700 with just a 2 modifications.

-I would like to eliminate the gray bars on the top and bottom of the home screen.
    -I also want to make the home screen icons "bounce" when you scroll over them, as I have liked this effect in other themes I've seen.

If anyone can help me find / create this I would greatly appreciate it. As a sidenote, I have played with Theme Builder myself attempting to create this theme as it seems simple enough, but I cannot find an option for adding an animation to an icon.
    Check this theme out, it has exactly what you're looking for... The Theme Zone: Stock Weather Plus (8900, 9600, 9700)

Stock Zen icons and layout, no top/bottom gray bars, 'bouncing' icons, plus weather slot and hidden today
    03-16-10 05:34 PM
    Check this theme out, it has exactly what you're looking for... The Theme Zone: Stock Weather Plus (8900, 9600, 9700)

Stock Zen icons and layout, no top/bottom gray bars, 'bouncing' icons, plus weather slot and hidden today
    Thank you for posting this Phill....it was what I was looking for also
    03-16-10 07:08 PM
    Is there a theme like this with the new fade transitions? I love this layout, but really miss the fades.
    03-16-10 09:27 PM
    greystealth: I'm a fan of your other work. Using the "Stock look with hidden today, weather, transitions".

I found that this theme is almost what everyone is looking for, except with the bouncy icons. Will we see an update with this soon? As I'm a fan of the bouncy icons as well.
    03-17-10 07:38 PM
    this theme is exactly what ive been looking for. absolutely amazing.
    03-25-10 11:17 PM
    Hey. Is there any way you can make a theme like this for the storm?

-PeaceWalker-

03-26-10 07:29 AM
    i hope you can add more homescreen icons eg. 9 icons or 10 icons.. plus the weather slot just below the signal bars..
    03-26-10 09:58 AM
    i found an issue with the theme.

in the call screen, when the phone is dialing a number and connected, the name and info of the person you are calling is smaller than the stock theme but it overwrites where the "my number" is. the writing completely crosses over eachother for longer names and especially if theres an icon for their name. is there anyway to fix this??

EDIT*** - disregard the above. it was an OS issue with .566 where it makes fonts too big. on .586, the theme works normal and actually has smaller fonts.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 03-30-10 at 05:14 PM.
    03-26-10 02:15 PM
    Is there anyway to make this for the 8530?
    03-29-10 07:32 AM
    Is there any chance you could make this the exact same as is but without bouncy icons?
    03-31-10 04:14 PM
    love the theme (jordanpatrick). can you have another icon for the weather just below the wifi icon?
    04-01-10 08:27 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD