I am a teacher and while at work, I have my phone out. I like using the bb shortcuts for all my apps. Currently I use queencami's themes because she has hotkeys for pics, sms, and profiles. I was wondering if there is a developer that will design a theme using the os6 icons (or any nice, updated icons) with a hidden today, a weather slot and hotkeys for sms, profiles, twitter, facebook and pics. Also if the fonts could be user defined that would be great. Anybody up for the request???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 07:29 PM
    just ask any themer to install hotkeys svg on to the theme you like.. its just a simple file..

HOTKEYS SVG

$=SMS/MMS
    F=Facebook
    Spacebar=Quicklaunch
    0=Profiles

My themes have em, and soo many other themes out there do too.
    09-12-10 09:24 AM
    I am a teacher and while at work, I have my phone out. I like using the bb shortcuts for all my apps. Currently I use queencami's themes because she has hotkeys for pics, sms, and profiles. I was wondering if there is a developer that will design a theme using the os6 icons (or any nice, updated icons) with a hidden today, a weather slot and hotkeys for sms, profiles, twitter, facebook and pics. Also if the fonts could be user defined that would be great. Anybody up for the request???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Is that all you request? No amount of icons or screen setup preference?
    09-12-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD