Copied and pasted from my other thread:

Hey, I'm looking for a simple red/dark red and black theme for my phone, basically if it replaced the blue shading/highlighting on menus/background of the home screen, id be set. I dont really care for the extra bells and whistles of hiding icons, or hiding date/time/today info. Just something where I can change the colors on my phone.

I downloaded "black and red light" but I didnt like the hidden icons, or how when i highlighted my calendar, it spewed appointments and information on the background, making it look weird. The 3d icons were cool though, and the shade of red was dead-on. Plus the text in the menus and messages box looked weird and couldnt be changed.

Ive tried searching google but all i get are pre-done up themes like football teams, band stuff, etc. Nothing that simply changes the color scheme to red.

I was told if I post a thread here, that a developer would be able to throw something together. Pretty basic theme, just changing colors around lol. Hopefully something OTA cause my blackberry desktop software is being weird.
    08-06-10 08:29 PM
    http://themes4bb.com/upload/files/us...00ZenV2Red.jad

Try that. If u like it I can make any minor mods if needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 11:36 PM
    I have a red and black theme ill be releasing soon
    08-07-10 04:52 AM
    Cool, keep me posted dannieloco.

Greystealth: the theme looks great, thank you, but I was looking for something that didn't display calendar appointments on the desktop, and didn't move extra icons up top. Basically looking for the layout of the stock blackberry precision theme, but in red instead of blue.
    08-07-10 06:53 AM
    Anyone? Bueller?
    08-12-10 12:56 PM
    if there any developers we need WAYYYYYY MORE sport themes. theres little to none
    08-12-10 01:45 PM
    Cmon, you're tellin me that there's thousands of themes floating around, that do fancy stuff like hide icons and stuff, show extra weather slots, etc, but there's no basic theme that just changes the blue highlighting and stuff to red? Lol I've done google/yahoo searches and came up with nothing, can't find anything on this site either. I'm not a cheapskate lol I'd be happy to donate to a developer who can put together the theme I'm lookin for.
    08-14-10 09:03 PM
    If you literally just want the exact default theme with a red highlight rather than a blue, just load up theme builder and replace the focus graphic with a red one and export it, its not hard AT ALL.
    08-14-10 09:04 PM
    How would I do that? Is there a sticky or tutorial on this?
    08-14-10 09:23 PM
    Download theme builder from blackberry. Its pretty straightforward for what you want. I could probably do this for you in minutes. But, since you just want a minor color change I'd suggest downloading it and trying it out for yourself just in case you'd like other colors. PM me if can't figure it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 02:27 AM
    downloaded blackberry theme studio, opened it up, tried it out. Holy **** this thing is complicated. O_o

I have no idea what I'm doing lol. I thought you'd be able to just change the color shades all at once, like shades of blue to shades of red, but instead you have to change each shade individually. Something tells me I'm going to make one messed up theme lol, i have no idea how to match the shades up.
    08-20-10 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD