Ok, figured I'd give this one more shot. Looking for a theme developer who wants to take on a challenge and create a theme for me. This time I will list all the details I am looking for, layout of the theme is up for discussion, but otherwise here are the details

Banner clickable menu to show Clock, Options, Connections and Profiles (or a profile icon on the homescreen)

Hidden dock (back to hide, click to show), 6 icons (with static calendar or 7 icon dock), click to show 18

Droid icons

2 weather slots, one on either side of the homescreen

A centered hidden today with 10 entries, and a font color that will show clearly on many colors (mainly black and white)

Notification bar click to show Messages and SMS/MMS (or all combined, 5 each or 10 combined)

User definable fonts

I want the font to show under all icons including the weather slots.

Now I know this can be done, I got a lot of the ideas from Lyon Aix's DreamTorch theme, please let me know if you want to take this on. As I said, I WILL donate for this theme, I just do not have the time working 60 hours a week and getting my band going to be able to get this done myself (and to learn it all). Anyone who takes this on, I really appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD