Hey everybody, I am working on converting the Open Bold with Weather to the 9700 (Thanks maxiang!!)

Everything is going smooth except that I get this weird empty space at the top of each page. It's almost like there is a hidden banner or something that does not show on the theme builder. I am loading from Blackberry Theme Builder version 5.0.0.34 to a Bold 9700 v 5.0.0.296.

I have attached two screen shots. The darker one is how it should look and is from my 9000. The lighter one is from the 9700. Also when I go to a folder it actually shows a folder background cutting off a lot of the upper part � Screen shot 3. Is this something that is just part of the 5.0 OS and can it be changed?

Any thoughts??

Thanks very much.

P
    12-01-09 05:12 PM
    Bump for nice icons, looks good man, sorry your having problems with spacing
    12-01-09 09:42 PM
    It's from how large you have your banner set on your application banner screen. If you can make it smaller on that screen to what you absolutely need maybe around 30-40 pixels high it should fix that. I had that happen to me once and that is what fixed it for me. You will probably have to play around with it some to get it set exactly where you want it though.
    12-01-09 09:47 PM
    Bump for nice icons, looks good man, sorry your having problems with spacing
    I have used this theme on my 9000 for along time and I love it. I've tweaked the icons some using the same set and added transitions. It's pretty tight.
    12-01-09 10:08 PM
    It's from how large you have your banner set on your application banner screen. If you can make it smaller on that screen to what you absolutely need maybe around 30-40 pixels high it should fix that. I had that happen to me once and that is what fixed it for me. You will probably have to play around with it some to get it set exactly where you want it though.
    PERFECT!! Thanks very much, somehow I had it set to 120 so that will def fix it.

Thanks very much!
    12-01-09 10:09 PM
    Glad to hear it worked and your quite welcome!
    12-02-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD