So i kant leave my stock theme on the bold 9700... idk why. ive been looking for one and none seem to suit me.. anyone else have this problem? lol
    02-01-10 11:03 PM
    Im the exact opposite, I got rid of the stock theme the first week I had the phone and have never went back to it. I run Foppa9.
    02-01-10 11:09 PM
    there is SOOO many themez and i kant find one i like as much as i like as the stock one!
    02-01-10 11:10 PM
    You just have to keep searching I'm sure you will find one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 11:22 PM
    any you may recommend? any good free good onez?
    02-01-10 11:25 PM
    Guess it depends on what apps your running as well. I run berryweather and meterberry so I always run a double-slot theme.

I would suggest the Foppa ones, they're free. There's a bunch of different ones. Just do a search for it here on the forums.
    02-01-10 11:25 PM
    okay thank you. i dnt run the weather or meter stuff. just my messages and BBM just simple stuff.
    02-01-10 11:30 PM
    I was in the same boat! I LOVE the stock them, my only complaint was it covers the wall paper too much so I went with one of these themes and I really like ti so far.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...-theme-366246/

Personally I'm using the Reverie D version 2 WITHOUT slot. I also got the transition one with single slot but I use weather eye and it doesn't show temp unless you highlight it. AND I find the transition vertion feels slow when its transitioning. I know thats how its supposed to be but I like the nice crisp change over from one screen to the other of the NON transition verstion.

Either way, they are free so you can try them all and make up your own mind.
    02-02-10 12:12 AM
    I was in the same boat! I LOVE the stock them, my only complaint was it covers the wall paper too much so I went with one of these themes and I really like ti so far.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...-theme-366246/

Personally I'm using the Reverie D version 2 WITHOUT slot. I also got the transition one with single slot but I use weather eye and it doesn't show temp unless you highlight it. AND I find the transition vertion feels slow when its transitioning. I know thats how its supposed to be but I like the nice crisp change over from one screen to the other of the NON transition verstion.

Either way, they are free so you can try them all and make up your own mind.
    thankz man i will check these out!
    02-02-10 12:34 AM
    I use the Hypeareon sliq and i absolutely love it. i went in the market for a simular theme the other day just to see if there were any i would like better and i cant find anything better. the advantages of a today/bottom dock with a little bit of an L form with a weather slot too perfect them in my opinion look it up and test it out you will find it in the 8900 forums but theres a link for the 9700
    02-02-10 01:17 AM
    lol for the love of God please stop putting Z's in words where they don't belong!This should be in the theme section btw but I would recommend Hypaereon Sliq.It's the only one I end up using on a regular basis.
    02-02-10 06:57 AM
    Nice stock modified themes...highly recommend!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...itions-381665/
    02-02-10 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD