====== Perfecolor*|*Professional Design ======
    . . . . . . . . . . V1.2 released . . . . . . . . . .

I spent a lot of thought to design this theme.What kind of theme does people like best?
    A theme show the messages and calendar today area,
    A wallpaper friendly theme,
    A weather showed theme,
    A clock,messages,options,profiles and manage connection clickable theme,
    A enough customizable icons theme,
    A theme show more than 1 homescreen.
    OK,All requests are included in this theme ------ Surreal By Perfecolor Design

Leave your feedback, it is important to us.Remember that all the update in our theme is free.

Features:
    3 homescreen
    slide to show
    functional theme
    today weather icons screen support
    owner info show on homescreen
    clock,options,manage connections clickable
    Quicklaunch support
    9 customizable icons
    wallpaper friendly

Get it here

Want more infomation,welcome to
    Perfecolor | Professional Design
    Last edited by kandy_Perfecolor; 07-29-10 at 03:42 AM.
    07-29-10 03:40 AM
    super awesome
    07-29-10 04:42 PM
    I LOVE the look of this one. Took the plunge and tried it out. I have a couple of suggestions/edits. I'm on a bold 9700. From what I understand about theme building, you can't have just "messages" and "calendar" on the screen. You have to have SMS/MMS If this is the case, then that's fine, but if not, I roll all of my SMS/MMS into Messages, so just that one folder with the calendar would be nice. Also, on the 2nd screen, the time runs into the space for the icon, so if they could be separated a bit, that'd be good. Also, the font is too big for my full name to appear in the space for the app name, so if that could be expanded, that'd also be good.

Otherwise, this is a very stylish theme. I love it.
    07-29-10 05:59 PM
    wait for the next udpate,Thank you for your feedback.
    07-30-10 09:03 PM
    Excellent. I also noticed that in BBM and calendar applications, the banner repeats itself rather than being continuous.
    08-01-10 01:44 AM
    Wow this one really took me by surprise!

I checked it out partially cuz I'm a sucker for circular themes and got way more than I bargained for because as you said, this theme really has it all! Not to mention I did the bundle with Ablution so it was an incredible deal.

This theme really has the total package including being good looking, functional and fast. There truly isn't anything I can think of to improve it so I can't wait to see what you do with the next update.

This is really one of the best themes around and I've tried a ton of premiums and freebies. It's not getting the attention of some other themes or themers, but do not sleep on this theme!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 10:39 PM
    Awesome! One of the most unique themes I've ever seen! Good work
    08-03-10 03:46 PM
    only $4.99 now.
    08-05-10 08:09 PM
    Any updates on updates?
    08-14-10 01:06 AM
    over time I have noticed one slight navigation difficulty, on the circular screen.. it's a little hard to navigate around the circle, having to figure out which way to scroll from which icon, especially because sometimes randomly the middle icon becomes unselectable no matter which direction you try from any surrounding icon..

for now I have just placed a temperature app there that is ocd and doesn't need to be opened often lol..

but if there's any way to make it more consistent getting to the middle icon it would be appreciated... maybe make it so a 'scroll right' from the left two icons always put u to the center and a 'left scroll' always sends you to the middle from the right icons.. cuz now it seems like sometimes a left/right from the right/left two icons will put u in the center, sometimes it lands you on the top/bottom icon... does that make any sense? lol
    Last edited by NinjaB; 08-16-10 at 04:35 AM.
    08-16-10 04:27 AM
    Thank you for your feedback.
    09-16-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD