thanks 4 sharing m8 going 2 try it out now
    05-15-10 06:21 AM
    Love this theme.. but if I can make a suggestion, can you make the fonts on the hidden today calendar smaller and longer text to the right for the without weather slot type. It has an empty space without the weather slot. And for the weather slot type, not to put the name of the icon on the weather slot to the left of the icon. Thanks for the good work
    Last edited by hutasuhut; 06-07-10 at 02:33 PM.
    06-07-10 02:09 PM
    i cant figure out how to get the theme.... can someone help?
    06-23-10 09:11 PM
    i cant figure out how to get the theme.... can someone help?

never mind... i got it
    06-23-10 09:34 PM
    Did not read all the posts in this thread....so sorry if this is repeated...

But for the "original app screen background with hidden today ota " the home dock is endless scrolling...is there a way to change that?
    07-01-10 02:04 PM
    Theme by: smf

thank you very much! really great work! rated 5 stars
    07-02-10 05:04 AM
    This is a great theme. I am new to this phone (work provided) and have tried a couple themes. This is my favorite.

I downloaded the theme and it indicates it has quick launch. I have a 9700 bold and I cannot seem to get anything to happen when I press the space key. In some other themes there are no icons until I press the space and then I get a couple rows of menus. Am I missing something on this theme? Is there some option on my phone I need to activate?

Great as is, but I would like to just look at my background until I need to see the icons.
    07-02-10 09:14 AM
    Done - first posted updated with OTA link

Enjoy,
    SMF
    Hi- I know this might sound uneducated, but how do i download this theme to my 9700? it looks great and i'd like to add it to my phone. Is there an instruction page somewhere?

Thanks!
    07-03-10 05:38 AM
    Hi- I know this might sound uneducated, but how do i download this theme to my 9700? it looks great and i'd like to add it to my phone. Is there an instruction page somewhere?

Thanks!

ok. got it. thanks.
    07-03-10 07:30 PM
    this theme looks super!
    07-27-10 08:03 PM
    This is my most favorite theme! Great works! But i have a question, when i'm receiving calls i get a weird background interface. Is it like that?
    07-31-10 05:29 PM
    Looks awesome.
    07-31-10 05:45 PM
    This is my most favorite theme! Great works! But i have a question, when i'm receiving calls i get a weird background interface. Is it like that?
    soofuLL,

The incoming call screen is styled after an iPhone call screen. I guess you can say different tastes for different folks ....

Regards,
    SMF
    08-01-10 05:19 PM
    I hate to ask this question but after reading the whole thread I could not install "jad" files into my BB 9700. When I click on the links provided by SMF for the iphone themes, I only get the option to download the file. Then the BB desktop software does not recognize the jad file.

What do I need to do? How can you get the OTA option?

Thanks,
    10-19-10 04:03 PM
    Forget about my previous post. I figured out how to install it.
    10-20-10 09:59 AM
    I really like this theme. I just need more icons on my screen. Any chance on making a scrolling dock with 10 icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 03:46 PM
    This is a great looking and working theme!
    I would also like aa more dynamic home screen, with maybe also a spot for profiles. Clickable banner would be great, too.
    I've used this theme for days now, great work!

Ps: if you need help with an svg, pm me.
    10-21-10 11:00 AM
    Love it! Thanks!! Would love a black app screen version with a today that stays instead of hidden

Either way...great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 07:50 AM
143 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD