From the creator of Mini 14 comes a new theme for the BB 9700. The new BB Theme includes a Sliding and Hiding Dock with 18 Icons. Other features include:

- 18 Sliding Icons w/ Hidden Dock
    - Versions with Calendar or Hidden Today
    - Weather Slot
    - Hidden Today is Wallpaper Friendly
    - Both versions use Grey/Black colors
    - Zoom In/Out Transitions
    - Now available with default font and colors

Screenshots and OTAs listed below, or on my new webpage HERE.

Default Font w/ Blue Focus Icons

Calendar Version:

Hidden Today Version:

OTA Links:
    Default font w/ Blue Focus Icons (Hidden Dock)
    OTA - Hidden Today
    OTA - Regular

Default font w/ Blue Focus Icons (Regular Dock)
    OTA - Hidden Today
    OTA - Regular

Tiny font w/ Grey Focus Icons
    Calendar Version
    Hidden Today

Let me know if you have any comments, or run into any issues as these were only tested in BB Simulator.

Donations are always welcome.

Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by 17.michal; 08-10-10 at 11:50 PM.
    07-25-10 01:29 AM
    Going to try this one now! Like the look. Could you make a no-transitions versions & add spacebar=quicklaunch also for us who dont have dialing from homescreen disabled?
    07-25-10 02:03 AM
    +1 for a hidden today/no transitions version. Thanks!
    07-25-10 12:41 PM
    Great theme!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    07-25-10 04:17 PM
    Thanks I like this a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 05:14 PM
    I luv it! Thk u so much for sharing this.

07-25-10 08:42 PM
    If only the text of the menu wasnt super puny
    07-25-10 09:11 PM
    If only the text of the menu wasnt super puny
    I agree the menu font is uber tiny Would be great if it were just a smidge bigger.

Another suggestion for this great theme is maybe use fade transitions instead of the zoom, after a while they start wearing on the eyes.

Lastly a shortcut for sms would be great.

Again thank you so much for all the thought and effort put into this theme. Its actually better than a similar premium theme that I purchased... Its really a keeper. I hope you ill consider the suggestions in an update

07-25-10 09:31 PM
    Love the theme, BUT the font is tiiiiiiiny. Any way that you can make it just tad bit bigger?

other than that, great work
    07-26-10 03:06 PM
    This would have been the theme I had been looking for, since I've been using BB's, but there's a few issues. As others have said, the menu font is extremely small. After a battery pull the system verification % box is cut in off and I can't use the BB native browser, I get an uncaught exception error when I open it. Fix these issues and this would be the only theme I use until OS6 comes to the 9700.

08-08-10 08:43 PM
    Just redownloaded and the browser works now, but still would like a bigger font and to be able to see the full % box for the system verification after a battery pull.

08-10-10 12:26 AM
    Hey guys...for the ones that don't like the tiny font, I have added the default, user changeable font w/ original blue color focus icons...I would have left it in grey focus icons...but for some reason it doesn't play nice with the fonts...hopefully you guys like it.
    08-10-10 01:52 AM
    Hey guys...for the ones that don't like the tiny font, I have added the default, user changeable font w/ original blue color focus icons...I would have left it in grey focus icons...but for some reason it doesn't play nice with the fonts...hopefully you guys like it.
    Yes! Thank you! I can see everything clearly and the system verification box is right now. This is the theme I had been looking for and will now be the only theme I use.

08-10-10 02:08 PM
    thank you, I really appreciate the update...Love this theme..
    08-10-10 03:33 PM
    great work, but im wondering if theres anyway you could get rid of the hidden dock feature but keep the slide? that would be awesome i think, because hidden docks tend to be a nuisance IMO. but thats just me, great work nonetheless
    08-10-10 08:21 PM
    Just added the regular (non-hidden) dock for the ones interested...its just plain 18 sliding icons.
    08-10-10 11:51 PM

MUUUCH better. Thank you so much for the update!
    Love this theme!
    08-11-10 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD