I am looking for some RIM made themes, particularly an 'L' Theme or that Dimension theme, I think that's what it was called. You used to be able to find them on Blackberry's website, but I haven't had a BB since the original Pearl. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    07-21-10 07:40 PM
    Go into Options > Themes... the two that came with your device are there... look at some of the options in the there... Layout... I don't remember there being a L theme... most themes now are created by 3rd parties... you can find theme in the 9700 Theme Forum
    07-21-10 07:47 PM
    The used to be a 'L' theme as well as a 'Dimension' theme which would hide all the icons until you scrolled to the right then it would appear.
    07-21-10 08:00 PM
    The used to be a 'L' theme as well as a 'Dimension' theme which would hide all the icons until you scrolled to the right then it would appear.
    You talking about Precision L? That was on the original Bold, but was not included with the Bold 9700
    07-22-10 12:59 AM
    look for a 3rd party theme... there are some out there that are exactly precision with NO changes other then the added 2 icons to make it an L style theme...

if you cant find one, let me know, i can make one for you fast
    07-22-10 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD