Also, in addition to my request for the SMS and MMS shortcut of "$" would it be possible to release an OS5 versions WITHOUT transitions? They seem to slow my phone down unnecessarily.

Thank you!
    04-26-10 10:54 PM
    I don't plan on doing any more than bug fixes for the public versions of this particular theme in the near future. I am currently taking requests for custom modifications, however. If you're interested, feel free to PM me for details.

Concerning the hidden today, basically the only thing that can be affected from a development standpoint is whether or not there is one. I'm not sure why this particular theme would present hidden today problems that other themes don't. I'm afraid I can't be of much help in that regard, but maybe another user who's dealt with the same problem can?
    04-27-10 12:20 AM
    Are the old items all day or multiday items?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 01:55 AM
    They are Multiday, with a TimeSpawn.
    04-27-10 02:52 AM
    But how do I make the SMS/MMS icon appear? This would easily make this my favorite theme if theres a solution.
    04-30-10 02:44 PM
    I downloaded this theme last night but it's acting kinda funny. Whenever I highlight the clock and press up and down, the bottom and top bars flicker on and off. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, there's a lag which someone mentioned but can't be fixed I guess because of the transitions. I really like the theme but that flickering is annoying me and lag also. Thanks for sharing your themes.
    05-06-10 02:15 PM
    Armado - that is meant to happen - it allows you to customise the amount of wall paper you can show - Chose what nyou like then move off the clock and it will keep at that setting.

any variation of the theme you want contact dagobah and he will customise for you.

You may find the reverie HT a more static theme that does not change - I know I prefer the HT variations
    05-06-10 02:26 PM
    prefect theme however was wondering is there anyway to reduce the size of the box/text when you press the "blackberry button" from the main menu and in BBmessenger its to big compared to the default zen..

The 1st pic shows how big the box and texts is (this happens everywhere the option box is opened not just menu and bbm, it happens in contacts as well)

This is the default zen theme, fits in with the Text and font picked in options.

If you could fix that it would make this theme even more prefect
    05-28-10 04:42 PM
    I love this minimalistic theme!! I only have one question, is there a version available with a static bar? I'm not used to the adjustable clock bar and sometimes I slip and accidentally slide up when I intend lateral movement. I'm using version 1 of the Reverie D (real icon).
    06-03-10 06:07 PM
    I love this minimalistic theme!! I only have one question, is there a version available with a static bar? I'm not used to the adjustable clock bar and sometimes I slip and accidentally slide up when I intend lateral movement. I'm using version 1 of the Reverie D (real icon).
    I agree. Dagobah, any chance for this version up? You've done it with the other versions, why not this one too?

06-16-10 07:55 PM
    does anyone know what happened to Reverie HTW? I loved that theme!
    06-17-10 02:11 AM
    Reverie HT for the 9700 can be found here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...themes-381041/
    06-18-10 09:41 AM
    This theme would be awesome with OS 6 icons.

08-13-10 11:15 AM
    I agree with the os6 icons

08-17-10 11:32 PM
    In order to keep things minimal, I don't plan to add custom icons to the stock, public versions of this theme. Custom icons can be added to custom versions of the theme, however.

08-20-10 06:12 AM
    I love this theme!
    09-07-10 10:08 PM
    Still a classic!!
    11-19-10 09:57 AM
    Still a classic!!
    Still, and still will be for as long as RIM makes 480x360 BB's.

I think we need a Torch version ASAP!
    11-22-10 04:25 PM
    hi....is there any chance you can upload this very nice theme to other file hosting sites 'coz it's blocked here in middle east....thanks in advanced.

btw....here's my pm ([email protected])
    11-23-10 11:37 AM
    First of all, thanks for making this 9700 version. This is my favorite theme when i still use my bold 9000..

A little report:
    - Notification for BBM group message only has one icon for all group (it was differentiated based on the group icon in bold 9000 version)
    - Sometimes the SMS preview in main page stuck even after we scrolled up/down to other shortcut

Thanks again for the awesome theme
    02-04-11 02:07 PM
    First of all, thanks for making this 9700 version. This is my favorite theme when i still use my bold 9000..

A little report:
    - Notification for BBM group message only has one icon for all group (it was differentiated based on the group icon in bold 9000 version)
    - Sometimes the SMS preview in main page stuck even after we scrolled up/down to other shortcut

Thanks again for the awesome theme
    The Today items sometimes "sticking" was a bug with many themes. I don't think there's anything the themer can do.

As for the BBM Groups notifications, I wish there was a differentiation. For as long as I've been using BBM Groups (about a year), this has been the case with OS 5 on my 9700 and now with OS 6 on my 9800.
    It's a frequent source of complaints. Keep your fingers crossed that BBM 6 will address this… whenever that comes out…
    02-04-11 02:21 PM
    Any chance you're going to make this compatible with OS6?
    02-07-11 07:51 PM
    Just like nautilusnt I hope your other themes will be compatible with OS6 soon. I can't get used to OS6 and your themes were just awesome!
    02-08-11 02:11 PM
    Anybody send me the original version please please? I kept trying this OTA files for a week but the server was down. Thank you.
    04-30-11 10:26 PM
    I love love LOVE this theme for my 9700! I would dearly appreciate an OS6 version and/or a version for 9800. I finally made the jump to OS6 on my 9700 however and we'll see how long this lasts.
    05-12-11 09:46 PM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD