thanks sonar. will try it out right now and get back to you
    03-05-10 10:06 PM
    I have the messages area as SMS and MMS only, email shows up in a different box. Its just not labeled as SMS and MMS only.

Edit:

Try this one out

OTA link
    everything looks/works great. except i still cant see my texts in the messages. btw thanks for making it
    03-05-10 10:14 PM
    everything looks/works great. except i still cant see my texts in the messages. btw thanks for making it
    I'll check that out and make sure I've got the right selections made.
    03-05-10 10:43 PM
    Ok thanks. Appreciate you taking the time out to fix it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 11:15 PM
    Ok thanks. Appreciate you taking the time out to fix it

This should solve the problem.

OTA Link
    03-05-10 11:23 PM
    I think this is what you wanted,

If you like it you can down load it here.

OTA link
    Wow! This is it! The ONLY problem is that it doesn't say what you're scrolling over. For example, I have 5 email addresses and most themes say what I'm highlighting on the homepage when I go over it (Ie "[email protected]) in the top mid homescreen. Good work though!!
    Thanks

03-06-10 04:51 AM
    Chris, where are you hosting your OTA's and exactly how do you do it? I was trying mybbota.com and loading up the jad file. That didn't work, and I read somewhere that you need to load up the jad as well as all the cod files along with it. But that didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-06-10 06:58 AM
    Wow! This is it! The ONLY problem is that it doesn't say what you're scrolling over. For example, I have 5 email addresses and most themes say what I'm highlighting on the homepage when I go over it (Ie "[email protected]) in the top mid homescreen. Good work though!!
    Thanks

Modification made. I had to loose a line of the messages to make room though.

OTA link
    03-06-10 09:28 AM
    Chris, where are you hosting your OTA's and exactly how do you do it? I was trying mybbota.com and loading up the jad file. That didn't work, and I read somewhere that you need to load up the jad as well as all the cod files along with it. But that didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated.
    I got my OTA hosting from mrtolles. Send him a pm he might be able to help you out.
    03-06-10 09:30 AM
    I'm having posting issues so forgive me if this is a dup. Chris I love these, thanks. I'm wondering what are the chances of you doing the following:
    Adding a black app screen, transitions, dark highlights and shortcut for sms to the cal/msg with weather version?
    If a donation is required that would be fine.

Thanks so much

03-06-10 10:37 AM
    LOVE the modified version! Thanks so much!! I think the only thing I'd change is the yellow titles to a different color (Blue, Red, White) but that's minor- this is great! Will be my main theme now!

03-06-10 11:09 AM

OTA link
    General question. I love the theme, but I have a question about the mailbox icon in the image I quoted. The mailbox icon has the blackberry logo on it instead of the globe/earth icon that shows up on my mailbox icons. Is there anyway I can switch my icon to the one in the image above?
    03-08-10 01:50 AM
    General question. I love the theme, but I have a question about the mailbox icon in the image I quoted. The mailbox icon has the blackberry logo on it instead of the globe/earth icon that shows up on my mailbox icons. Is there anyway I can switch my icon to the one in the image above?
    Bump?? Can anyone tell me if there is a way to switch this icon?
    03-10-10 03:18 AM
    The icon your talking about is the default inbox icon under Theme Builder. I could probably make it the icon for all mail boxes but it would take some work as I'm not totally sure how to do that.
    03-10-10 11:57 PM

OTA link

Is there any way to have just the Calendar entries and no messages?
    03-16-10 11:39 AM
    I'll see what I can do for you.

Edit:

Try this one out.

OTA link
    Hi Chris, do you have this with the "today" but not hidden?
    Thanks.

Joe
    03-30-10 04:56 AM
    Bump please...
    03-31-10 04:13 AM
    Cool, downloading now thanks sonar_chris

PookieLuv: tried the OTA link but not working. Look forward to trying. Thanks for your work!

03-31-10 03:57 PM
    Thanks.

Joe
    Sorry it took so long to reply as I've been busy with other things. I do not have the L theme with just a calender in the today area but I will make if for you in a few minuets.
    04-02-10 11:09 PM
    Thanks.

Joe
    Here you go.

L Calendar Today

OTA Link
    04-02-10 11:25 PM
    I like the original with more icons for yahoo and msn and no transition.

Have you take a look at this:
    Forums | BerryAddicted

What turn me off are the transition and inability to show more notification icons such yahoo msn etc at the same time
    04-04-10 06:33 AM
    Awesome job, I almost found my perfect theme.

Anyway you can adjust post number 45 the one with the today calendar only, non hidden, but lose one line of the calendar to show the icons words when you scroll over them?

Thanks in advance.
    04-04-10 11:00 AM
    the one with the SMS on the home screen is such a great theme. thanks so much!
    07-21-10 07:49 PM
    hmm... SMS isn't showing up on the home screen?
    07-21-10 10:01 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD